His Doll

Infinite spent a few hours hugging and dressing you up in several different outfits. You were his perfect little doll. For the first time today, Infinite had left the room, leaving you alone for once.  Letting out a deep breath, you began to gather your thoughts sitting on the edge of the bed. This guy is the enemy, but he has a creepy obsession with you. He treats you like his doll. Your alone time only lasted a few minutes before he re-entered the room. He was carrying a bowl of pumpkin soup. 

"It's dinner time my dear." He said, walking closer to you.

He sat beside you, bringing a spoonful of soup to your mouth. You obediently slurped the soup off the spoon.  

"Hey, can I feed myself?" You asked him, feeling creeped out by his actions.

"No, my dear, I have full control over you... You only eat and drink when I feed you myself" He responded, chuckling to himself.

You considered fighting back and knocking the bowl out of his hands. But your rumbling belly said otherwise. Giving in, you let him feed you the soup like a child would feed their baby doll. After finishing the soup, Infinite placed the empty bowl on a bedside table. He opened a drawer, taking out a pink hairbrush.  

"Your hair is knotty my dear, let me fix that for you" He announced, picking you up, and sitting you on his knee with your back facing him.  

"Of cause, my hair is knotty, we no longer have access to hairbrushes or toothbrushes anymore." You told him, folding your arms. 

"You should count yourself lucky that you now belong to me." He snickered, brushing your hair.

"I belong to nobody!" You growled, jumping off his lap. 

"You do!" He yelled, grabbing you by your hair and forcing you back on his lap.

"Now if you disobey me, you will be punished." He added, brushing your hair. 

You sat still on his lap, remembering how this had killed Sonic and your resistance friends, plus thousands more already. He was somebody not to be messed with. At times the brush would strike a knot, but you gritted your teeth, bearing the pain.  After finishing brushing your hair, Infinite led you to a bathroom, where he produced a pink toothbrush. 

"Now dear, let's clean those dirty teeth." He said, forcing you to open your mouth.

He spent the next few minutes brushing your teeth for you. Not letting you have any control of the brush. His next move made you start screaming: He stripped you down to nothing and led you to the shower. Your scream became muffled after he placed his hand over your mouth. 

"I'm just going to give you a nice shower, resistance rats smell more like sewer rats." He responded, placing you under the shower. 

If you didn't have a jackal controlling every move of yours: The feeling of warm water on your body would've been relaxing. He then washed you down with lavender-scented body wash, then washed your hair with a 2 in 1 shampoo.  after he finished showering you, he dried you off with a towel and led you back to the bedroom. Where he dressed you in a black satin nightgown. Placing you under the bed covers, he lay beside you. 

"This is my room dear, you will never sleep alone" He reassured, placing an arm around. 

You wanted to scream but instead gave in to sleep. Sleep was a gift in the resistance.  Despite the situation, you were now fed and cleaned. Maybe you should be grateful.