New friends

After a week nobody saw Emily only heard her cries. Not moving from her windom in her room with the hope he'll come back. Everyone was mad at Malfoy. But knew they couldn't do anything expect bring her food in case she needs it and space. Everyone went to bed. But Emily just couldn't sleep... She couldn't believe her brother would do that so she wrote a letter with a heart full of hope that he would read it and reply. She send an elf so she knew they could go in and outside when they wanted. After a Few hours he replied but not the kind of reply she hoped for....

Emily Black.

I read your letter. And maybe you shouldn't have been selfish to leave.

You said you miss me, but i don't miss you.

This is a great honor for the Malfoy family.

My mother lost her memories of her childhood house.
Aunt Bellatrix did too.

I do wish to never get another letter from you.
I have to see your face everyday at school, let it stay that way!

And you want to go by the name Black
Then we are no longer twins only cousins.
That disgrace the name Black

Goodbye Cousin

Draco Malfoy Malfoy

She cried after that letter, her own twin brother did left her alone. She wanted to be a cruel prank but this letter spoke enough words.
She went silently to the only place she could hide in and be herself.
She casted a silencing spell all around the room so she could play some piano.

She spelled her piano to play her chosen song. She casted a spell so the room would be like her thoughts and she began to sing and dance.

2 a.m., where do I begin?
Crying off my face again.
After that letter nothing seems to be clear in her head anymore.
All she could think about were those words repeatedly echoing in her head.

The silent sounds of loneliness wants to follow me to bed...
She was destroyed. Not because he was back with his parents, not even for choosing that life... But because he left her so willingly.
She became distant, not noticing that she didn't moved from that exact spot for a week. Not eating for a week. Just waiting and waiting. It was like she wasn't even there anymore.

I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most... I'm a shell of the girl that I used to know well!!
She saw in that week every memory they made with each other.
The first christmas together. Happy with once their parents. Once sharing a name, once sharing everything. Their laughter, their joy. First year. Just everything.
The happy girl she once was with her twin by her side. A happy girl with a real laugh.

Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the loneliness take the place of you?
She was dancing like she did with her brother only this time there was no one there. The loneliness is there with her now 24/7.

I sing myself a quiet lullaby...
Let you go... And let the lonely in to take my heart again...
She vowed herself after her parents she wouldn't let anyone hurt her like that ever again... And her twin destroyed the last piece that she had in her heart...

Too afraid to go inside...
For the pain of one more loveless night...
Everytime they slept in the same bed so the nightmares wouldn't come... But now that he was away...

But the loneliness will stay with me, and hold me till I fall asleep!!
She didn't knew it was possible to become best friends with the loneliness but she did it.