Loyalty

Emily had a complicated life, toxic parents, toxic family. The only family she loved and loved her back were dead or left her. She remembers everyone she loved. Her favorite was Sirius Black, the man was just pure but saw the bad side, he played for the violin, and learned the violin to Mattheo. Yeah Mattheo stole his heart, shocker there. Tom could only listen, while Mattheo tortured the poor violin but he learned. 

Then Emily was suddenly not alone in a dark place called her mind, but she was at Grimmauld place. She heard the violin, but the song... it's been awhile since she last heard it. She followed the sound of music to see where it will bring her. There he was in his glory Sirius fucking Black. 

He was playing his favorite song on the violin, he asked her to sing it to him while he played. She still remembered every word of his song.

Say i'm cold hearted but i'm just getting started, got my eyes on the target now

that's what people say to her, the people who don't know her. She can be verry caring but one step on the line, and she could be cold hearted to you. That was a Black trait apparently according to Sirius. She was happy it wasn't a Malfoy trait tho.

'Till the battles won, 'till kingdom come! I'll never run!

She knew there was a battle comming, she knew she had to fight her ex twin brother, her ex best friend, her ex aunt, her ex parents... But could she handle the loss? Could sh efight them and if needed kill them? She couldn't leave her friends and her now family fight alone! So it had to be done!

Best to give me your loyalty, cause i'm taking the world, you'll see! 
she knew it had to be done, she had to stop death eaters to take over the world, she had to stop them taking over this magical and wonderfull world! she couldn't stand thinking about the shit that will go wrong! She knew that their was a huge chance she wouldn't survive this war, but at least she fought for her world, and against the world they wanted, she fought for what people needed!

They'll be calling me, calling me. they'll be calling royalty!

she knew as a black there are so many books of dark magic spells and curses but also countercurses, if she lend some to the teachers, they could be helped... They could learn with everyone and try to see fit which one are the perfect one to defend, and to attack. As a Black, you're always expected to be dark, but she could help with "dark" stuff, why not? She and Sirius would be the first one to actually help. 

Best to give me your loyalty, cause i'm taking the world you'll see!
she knew enough to destroy her enemy, everyone who stood against her would know what their dealing with. she won't be an easy target.

They'll be calling me, calling me. they'll be calling royalty!
She only hoped her lessons with Bellatrx would help her here.

They say i'm dangerous cause i broke all the cages, no I won't sit and take it now!
She escaped her "perfect" life, she is still a Slytherin but made friends with a Hufflepuff, a Ravenclaw several Gryffindor and some snakes. despite her parents murdeous threaths.  She even disowned her family! 

They left me for dead i guess they'll never learn, everytime i break there's just more pain to burn! They'll never, never, nver learn!
Every tear she cried it was because of that dammned family! Or so called friends! That either betray her, or left her! Now everyone that stands against her would know what they lost! No stands against a Black savely! 

'Till the battles won, 'till kingdom come!

She won't hide, she will do whatever it takes to let her side win! 
She'll do everything to let them have the victory people needed!

She won't let her enemy's win! They have to take her down before she'll give up! 

I'll never run! Best to give me your loyalty! Cause i'm taking the world you'll see!
Running away isn't an option in her book right now! Even in times of need she will help as many as she can! Only to those who needs it and deserves it! 

They'll be calling me, calling me. they'll be calling royalty! Best to give me your loyalty, cause i'm taking the world you'll see! They'll be calling me, calling me. They'll be calling royalty!
She needs to think of a plan, how to get everyone safe?! While she thinks all of this she never takes her eyes off Sirius knowing this light be last time she will see him while she is alive... So she needed to savor this moment with him. Him playing the violin while she sings and together they tell their story or future in the song. So he could be proud of her...

 They'll be calling me royalty! 

(calling me) royalty! 

(calling me)
They'll be calling me royalty! 

(calling me)royalty!
(calling me)

after that song she knew what it meant to have it tough, and nearly impossible but if she  knew if she told as many as possible maybe the order, they could help! They were adults after all! They knew how the world worked, well they survived the first war! After she was lost in her thought Sirius said only one thing; Go back, you know how! When Emily wanted to ask him what he meant, he dissapeared! Just like that, how could she escape?!