Beautiful

Emily's Pov

I woke up when someone said my name.
It was Mattheo he asked me to a trip. And when we were at the unknown destination i was bewildered. Such a beautiful place. Not a single person was here before, it looked like a place were fairytales came to life. The was a waterfall and mountains. I sat on the grass taking the sight in, i smelled the air and i smelled thousand flowers, the smell of water, grass. Just Freedom! No rules here, just a beautiful place. Me and Mattheo decided to do swim in the river. And climb in trees. Just things teenagers do when there are alone. We even danced without music, but we both sang to each other.
I love this place more then anything.
Then Mattheo wanted to climb the mountains. Amd we found a whole new world. This was even more breathtaking.

 This was even more breathtaking

This place was with every color but they worked so well together

This place was with every color but they worked so well together. The sky was not blue or grey it was yellow, orange with pink. The moon high in the sky yet it seemed daylight.
It was beautiful here so peaceful. The other place was more adventurous and this was more relaxed. Both were perfect in their own way. Mattheo then told me the first time that he liked me before i could say anything he said that we had to head back. But i didn't want to go that dark place not when places like this existed. And ever since then we didn't say another word about him liking me. Every time i tried to say something about it he just changed the conversation. I was afraid he regretted it, so i let it at. But thinking about the meadow made me want to scream in his ear that i liked him back... But it was like something forced us apart. As friends nothing could separate us, but things like feelings... That was a line that couldn't be crossed...

I wished things were less complicated, at the meadow it was just us in that beautiful place. But here it was us against the darkness we couldn't win that fight. There was too many of it. All we could do was sitting in the darkness together, just being there for each other.

Everytime we were all alone he was calm amd relaxed. When we were here in the mansion he was on edge, constantly ready to defend himself. He wasn't at ease. It was sad to see him like that. At school he only talked to people he trusted and even then. I love his chocolate eyes, i love his character. If there was one thing i could change in him was his past, that he had a more happy childhood. A real childhood. We sang together in the ROR. We sang over our lives, past, future, and present. Only then we could be honest with each other.
I love everything about him... But he doesn't feel the same...  He hadn't time to feel shit in that hellhole we called the Malfoy Manor! We don't call it our home nor our house! We have different names for it. Then it was time for us to go to our own room...

I woke Mattheo up for his birthday. My parents may not do anything for his birthday but i will. I took him to the meadow again, i organized a whole picknick there. We had some fun then it was for presents yes i bought him A LOT.
Somethings he needed for school. A notebook only he could read. Signatures of his favorite quidditch team. A new guitar, a new pet snake so he could talk to it when he felt he couldn't talk to anyone else. Some necessary things for the snake. His favorite candy, favorite movies. And new clothes. And a lot of books from his favorite author! And a drawing i made for him only. He loved them all. His favorite was the snake.

I found the little thing all alone but scared

I found the little thing all alone but scared. It was lost how i know? It was in Diagon Alley. No snake was there for nothing so i caught him and thought of Mattheo. I to lie to the house elves and too my parents that those living mouses were for practicing some spells for school and just too practice. They all believed me. I had to lie to Draco too back then... Cause he was SCARED for a snake. It costed me a lot of patience and mouses and rats for the snake to trust me enough not to try to attack everytime i was is the same room. When i gave the snake to Mattheo, Mattheo talked to the snake and the snake was happy. Apparently i found his familiar... I was Happy for Mattheo. And ofcourse it had to be a snake... But i was happy that he was happy.

We headed back home my parents trew a fot until Mattheo ordered them not to touch or even look at his familiar otherwise there would be consequences. Poor Draco had almost an heart attack when he saw the snake that now had the name Naja. It was a beautiful name.