--[Chapter 2: Time cut "short"(Revised)]--

Disclaimer: I do not own K/DA, only the story line

==================

[POV: Y/N]

We had entered the limo and the girls were extremely excited. We've driven for about 15 minutes already. I heard Braum say something which surprised me.

Braum: "I can't tell who's louder, your sisters or Ekko..."

Y/N: "You know Ekko?"

Braum: "Yea? why?"

Y/N: "Because I've been trying to get back in contact with that dumbass"

Braum: "Was he a friend of your or something?"

Y/N: "That short stubble? Of course he is! I'm pretty sure his short ass still can't go onto roller coasters still"

Braum: "Bahahaha! That sounds like him for sure. I'll tell you their number later, right now we should be worried about your sisters. Anyways we should be there in 5 minutes."

Y/N: "Alright"

I turned around and played on my phone until Sera and Mary asked me a question. 

Sera: "Wait... Y/N how did you even get the tickets and limo? Aren't you limited in the amount of money you can use?"

Y/N: "Yes I am, but there was a competition in my college for the tickets"

Mary: "But, you don't do the competitions normally?"

Y/N: "School forced wide. It was something about grades and improvement apparently..."

Mary & Sera: "Lucky..."

They continue to question me about things. First about bullying, then my grades, then work. Finally, a girlfriend. A topic which I find a headache due to my work and who I am in love with.

Sera: "So~ Big brother, have you found anyone~?"

Mary: "I'm sure she's beautiful and smart~ right?"

Y/N: "No I still haven't found anyone."

Although I lied, both Mary and Sera look at each other with mischievous looks and I get a feeling at what they are thinking. I swear if this was Pokémon, these two would be like Bonnie.

Y/N: "No. I'm not going to date any of them."

Sera: "Oh come on! Not even Kai'sa!?"

Y/N: "Pop idol or not. They aren't part of my job description. Also I don't even know them, plus once Mom and Dad are back I'm going to be shipped back to Germany."

Mary: "R-right..."

They looked sad when they remembered about that. I reminded them though they're going to a concert that is one of their favorites. They cheered up almost instantly and with that we arrive at the concert. We get out and see a huge ass line making the girls disappointed but Braum steps in and tells us something that lights them up even more.

Braum: "Don't worry you two, you won't need to wait in line. You'll be seated in the VIP lounge area"

They burst out in excitement and I had to scold them to quiet down. They had a sweat drop and said sorry. We head to the VIP lounge which consists of mostly high classy people, mostly men who are drooling and looking lustful. The girls sit down and I get a call from my boss.

Y/N: "Sorry girls, we might need to leave early"

Sera & Mary: "Awww... but the concert hasn't even started..."

Y/N: "I'll see what I can do to make sure you two won't have to"

I leave the room and pick up the call to hear a familiar female voice. Emilia Heinrich. She from what I last remembered has long white hair, blue eyes, and look Russian. She was the specialist of negotiation in my unit, commanding officer, and was drooled over by everyone besides me in the place. Of course, when it was time to be serious the others wouldn't but when it wasn't, they would.