----[Chapter 7: This is a mess]----

Disclaimer: I do not own K/DA, just the story line

Notice: I recommend rereading Chapter 2 as I have made changes in their to make these later chapters, especially this one make sense (Unless you're reading this after 3/15/2023 which makes this edited again)

----------
POV: Ahri
----------

I was laying down in my bed, hungry. I headed to the kitchen and hear the front door open. I see Evelynn, Kai'sa, and Akali enter with what seems to be carry out. Though I didn't see Seraphine any where.

Evelynn: "We're back Ahri!"

Ahri: "Hi! What did you get to eat? And why is it so little? It won't be enough for all of us"

Evelynn: "We went to Agill's with Y/N paying for us. We just brought food home for you"

Ahri: "Thank you then. Where's Seraphine by the way? and why did Y/N pay?"

Evelynn: "Well, we went to Agill's because originally we wanted information only to learn that Mundo set it was a meeting place for us to talk about the contract."

Ahri: "Where's Seraphine though?"

Evelynn: "Well, Y/N met us in front of the building originally... Seraphine went with Y/N after we ate to his house. She said she wanted to help him move since he's starting tomorrow by his choice"

Ahri: "That's strange... Are you sure there isn't an affair?"

Evelynn: "From what I can tell? No there isn't."

Ahri: "Well? What are you waiting for?"

Evelynn: "Huh?"

Ahri: "The food!"

Evelynn: "Ah, sorry"

She gives me the food and I start chewing down. I see Evelynn pullout the contract and starts signing it. Then the other two start to sign it.

Ahri: "Whb ab voi ai senng at? (Why are you all signing that?"

Evelynn: "Don't eat with your mouth full, you should know this Ahri"

I gulp down my food.

Ahri: "Sorry, as I said, why are you all signing that?"

Evelynn: "Well it requires Y/N to live with us. All of us signing this contract says that we all agree to let him live here"

Ahri: "Ah... Did Seraphine already sign this?"

Evelynn: "Right before she left"

AhrI: "Alright. Guess I'll sign it once I finish eating, also I broke up with my boyfriend"

Akali: "FINALLY!!! That man fucking sucks"

Evelynn: "I agree, but why did you break up with him?"

Ahri: "There's a reason~, but it was strange though..."

Kai'sa: "How so?"

Ahri: "Well, he somehow knew Y/N... and well... he seems to be scared of him."

Evelynn: "Oh so you're going for Y/N as well?"

Ahri: "S-so what if I am?"

Evelynn: "Are you two also going to go for him?"

She asked Kai'sa and Akali if they were and they nod and look some what away.

Evelynn: "We should probably talk to Seraphine about this then... I wonder if she's busy"

Evelynn pulls out her phone, I throw away the box since I had just finished eat, and I signed the paper.