Chapter 9

Saturday in the school Auditorium

Mr. Montgomery: Hello, again everyone.

April: Hey.

Mark: What's up.

Venus: Hi.

Mr. Montgomery: I assume you're all getting ready for graduation.

Apr: Hell yeah! I'm so ready to get out of this school man. I'm especially ready to go on the trip you have planned for us.

Mr. Montgomery: Good. Because it's coming close. It is already May.

Jacob: Have you been watching us still?

Mr. Montgomery: Yep. Had to make sure you haven't told anyone. Or gotten seriously injured. *looks at April*

April: Look man. They were on my car and I asked nicely for them to move. What happened wasn't even my fault for real.

Venus: I thought I killed a guy.

Jacob: What?

Mark: You didn't hear about what happened? Did you even see the shrine of April in the commons area?

Jacob: Yeah I knew about April, but Venus killing a guy?

Mark: She didn't kill him. She thought she did. The guy is absolutely fine.

April: Unfortunately.

Mr. Montgomery: April.

April: Apologies.

Mr. Montgomery: I called you all here today because we're getting close to the "trip" as April has labeled it. I wanted to see if any of you had any second thoughts and wanted to back out.

April: I'm good. I live by yolo so.

Mark: My mind is made.

Jacob: I need the money.

April: Real.

Venus: I am a little scared but Like April said the first time, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'd be a fool to pass it up.

Mr. Montgomery: So we're all in agreement? Come June you four are going to the newly discovered planet.

Walking out of the school

April: Guys if we're gonna throw this party we should start telling people now.

Mark: You're right. Who's buying what?

April: I think you should buy the finger foods since you know what those are. I'll buy decorations if we are decorating.

Venus: We should decorate. We're celebrating.

April: You're so right. So I'll buy decorations. Jacob are you coming to the party?

Jacob: I guess. I could get the drinks, I have a fake I.D.

Mark: I wouldn't take you for a guy that would.

April: I would. Quiet people always have some sort of dark secret or something.

Mark: Venus is quiet too. Does she also have a dark secret no one knows about?

April: Mm, she's not that quiet. She has a secret it's just not as dark.