Prologue

It's a huge request to all readers,do vote and comments as a appreciation to my work. It will be so wholesome for me. At least, you can comment a purple heart. 💜

Y/n look at the boy and bring her face close to his and said innocently.

"Are you mute?"

Her comment make others jaw drop and students gasp while Jungkook starts to laugh loudly.
"Jungkook." J hope whisper while elbowing him who take the hint and zip his mouth.

Taehyung look at the girl with dark eyes,but she just smiled sweetly and said.
"Don't worry. It's not your fault,it's gods who didn't give voice to this cute looking boy."

Cute.

The members press their lips together not wanting to burst out.
"This girl is calling The most hottest boy of the school cute...haha."
J hope whisper in low tone to Jungkook and both silently laugh.

"Well nice to meet you Taehyung. I will be your friend ok. And I will protect you."

She said and ruffle his dark locks smoothly,smiling widely.
While the bad boy who is controlling himself from the starting,is now starts to turn red when she touch him.

No one dared to look at him and this girl who just come minutes ago is touching him.

How dare she?

"It's okay I know him....he is my friend."

All look at her with wide eyes even the teacher also not believing what they just hear.

The bad boy her friend?

"Rude Monkey."

"What do you think who I am?"
Y/n is just staring at him.

"ANSWER ME WHO I AM?"
He yelled banging on the chair which cause her to flinch badly.

"T.. Taehyung."
She answered with teary eyes,while stuttering.

Stop struggling,you can't free yourself" His deep voice once again make her feel scared.

"S...stay away."

"YOU ARE THE REASON. ITS YOU KIM TAEHYUNG."

"Now I am scared of you Taehyung."

Hehehe new story 💗
Just for you all 💜😂

How was it? It's a funny love story 😅
Hope you all like it too 💗