#1 Kim Taehyung

Loud cheers and hooting voice of people's is echoing in the whole boxing stadium. They did not care what is going on in other parts of this world,because their whole focus is on the two boys who are standing in between the ring.

Eyes with fierce look just showing hatred towards each other not bothered about the people who is shouting on the top of their lungs.

Showing that they are more excited then the two of them like always.

The perfect jaw lined boy with eyes deeper than the ocean with shades of dark brown,smirks hearing most of the people chanting his name.

Of Course they will as he is the thief who stole every girls heart through his awesome sauce personality, overpowering charm and the thing which every girl desires MONEY.

Yes, the boy is hella rich as his father Mr Kim is the most successful businessman and wealthiest person in the whole South Korea.

And he is the only heir of this entire wealth and property.

Everyone wants to get close with him to experience the fame once in their life.

Soon the match ended with a hard punch followed by loud gasps of the audience. The whole stadium which few minutes ago was shaking with people's chanting is now dead silent.

Everyone eyes are in a particular direction. Sound of whistle echoed around causing all of them jump in enthusiasm on seeing their favourite person winning the game.

This time the whole stadium is just repeating only one name which is "KIM TAEHYUNG"

"Kim Taehyung." (Chant with me)

When students were busy in enjoying the victory the winner is looking at the other boy with his proud and killing smirk,who just got collapsed on the floor with clenched jaws,some blood on the corner of his lips,eyes shooting daggers not believing he just lost from his enemy.

Unbelievable but truth.

Kim Taehyung just scoff and left the stage without further listening and not giving a single shit about the girls who are impatiently eyeing him for his one look which is sufficient for their poor hearts.

-------------------------⏳--------------------------

"Wow Tae you did great"
One of his friend named Jin announced cheerfully barging inside the room followed by other familiar faces.

Taehyung who was sitting on bench wiping down the sweat from his next look up with his usual cold gaze.

(Sorry I had to add this)

"Yeah the punch was awesome! Did you saw Suho's face haha he was embarrassed"
Jimin said sitting beside Taehyung as he patted the others shoulder sideways laughing along with other members who were making fun of his enemy.

"Boy was burning in anger and embarrassment. I wanted to look more. Hyung why you came so early,I wanted to record his embarrassed face. It was such a pleasing site."
Jungkook said smirking evilly.