#2 Two Crackheads

"Y/N.....Y/N....wake up you sleepy pig. Do you know what time it is ? It's 9'o clock. You sleepy head you have to go school."

A man was standing beside his daughter's bed,yelling loudly doing uncountable and unsuccessful attempts to awake his one and only daughter who was sleeping without having any care about outside world and her own world.

Mr Kang sighed as he noticed no sign of her getting up. How can't she wake up when the person is literally screaming while standing beside you.

The girl is not even showing any movements. What a talent?

Even earthquake will fail in an attempt to woke her up.

"This girl,oh god what shall I do with her?" Mr Kang fake cried fed up by his own daughter's this habit.

Just when he is about to give up his eyes shined in happiness as a idea strikes his mind. The man look at her daughter with a evil smile.

"Very good Kang you are a real genius"
He said patting his own back proudly.

"sorry sweetie but you didn't left me with any other option. "

************************************

"Y/N look oh my god Y/N your oppa is here.....Ji Chang Wook is here"

Mr kang started his acting with his lover dramatic expressionless. Well, if it's about his daughter he can do anything.

Don't underestimate the power of a father.

And this was enough for y/n to squirm. Mr kang mentally rolled his eyes. His daughter is such a diehard fan of Ji Chang wook.

Such a true fan.

"Where? where is my oppa? Oh no my hair is a mess. Appa why didn't you woke me up before? Y/n hurriedly jump up from the bed like a kangaroo and desperately complained to her father.

"What will my oppa will think about me?" she whined fixing her hairs in front of dressing.

Mr Kang couldn't control and burst into laughter. He clutched into his stomach as his daughter's silliness and innocence was too much for him.

Y/n look at him dumbfounded. She squinted her eyes not be able to understand what is actually happening. Weren't they serious few seconds ago.

Is this how people lose their brain?

"Yaah Appa! Why are you laughing?"
Y/n asks as she is confused and her father is busy in laughing like a maniac.

"Haha look at your f- face. Oh my innocent daughter." Mr Kang pointing at her face while laughing hysterically.

Her eyebrows pinched as she still couldn't understand and was just staring at her father with confused, doe eyes. This site was too adorable for Mr Kang's heart and he fall down on bed hands still tightly clutching his stomach.

Y/n widen her eyes in shock when realization hit her. She look at his father with betrayed look who was in his own laughing world.

Hands clutched into fists, skin starts to turn red and those innocent eyes were now shooting daggers.

Mr Kang stopped laughing immediately as soon as he saw his sweet and cute daughter started to turn into demon.

A cute one though.

And that's how Mr Kang get to know he is danger and he can't run away.

Not knowing what to do next he kept standing there,scratching his neck with a nervous smile.