#4 Cutest Human

The bad boy couldn't stop smiling, remembering her that funny but adorable face. She was too embarrassed to look at anyone and the way she run the boy swears it was the cutest sight. 

Wait,did he just compliment someone?

No it's not me.

Kim Taehyung wake up.What the hell are you doing?

He said mentally slapping himself. His mind can't digest the fact that he just laugh in front of the school......damn whole school.

What will they think about me?

And the girl I have to stay away from her otherwise huh,

You can't be this soft Kim Taehyung.

Hanging her head hung low,eyes on the ground,y/n is passing by the hallway. She is trying to ignore those whispers and laughs of the gossipers who is talking about her.But couldn't as all the attention was on her.

Damn.....y/n you got famous on the first day of school,famous as a stupid.

What a starting?

"Aah,can't these chatterboxes be silent and mind their own business. I want to punch their faces so badly."She thought cursing them in her mind.

"Where is my class? I think I lost my way."She murmured looking here and there like a adorable lost puppy not realising that where is she going and

Thud

Aah not again please. I am already embarrassed. I don't wanna be more popular as a stupid. 

She rub her bootiful ass and looked up to see who is this blind dick head who bumps into her..

But, after seeing the face she wants to do nothing but curse her ownself for cursing this beauty. Her face which was scrunched up in pain a seconds ago now starts to glow like a fresh flower. 

Small eyes,button nose,plump lips, hairs perfectly settled. Not so tall but perfect in height and look at the body proportion. Those sharp and smooth jaw line. I bet my finger will get cut if I try to touch them.

And those muscles,with a tattoo on his wright wrist.
7 A number maybe lucky for him

Kang y/n how come you become so lucky? This man is hotter than any k drama actor. 

Sorry ji chang wook oppa but I'll be honest here.

My holy eyes got blessed.

Y/n was busy checking out every single detail of the boy like he is any case and she is picking up the details of him like a detective.

The boy chuckle in a husky, soft voice again blessing the poor ears of the completely lost girl. Y/n swears the way his eyes disappeared and turned into half moon was the most adorable sight of her life. And she have no idea what impact his small dimple made on her heart.

Am I in love?  She questioned herself the way she do everytime whenever she sees a handsome guy. 

"Hey! Are you okay......Excuse me!"