part 36 CONFIRMATION

Cherry's pov;
"Pumpkin what do you want for breakfast" i asked harry as we got down the stairs.

"Oh my God pumpkin" he said. I turned and looked at him. "What" i asked "nothing just last time my name was Bubba, or baby and now it's pumpkin" he said.

I giggled "of course you are my pumpkin your so cute" i said and kissed his cheek. "Ok but can we both make breakfast together" he asked "yes" i exclaimed.

We got down and went to the kitchen. "What shall we make" i asked him. "Whatever you want, wait i think you should be a cook" he said.

"Why" i asked him. "Because baby, whenever you cook food it's always tasty and always so good, my mouth just waters whenever you say you made something new. You know. I shouldn't say this but. I don't even like my mother's food as much as i like yours" he said and winked at me.

I blushed and looked down "oh umm thanks harry, i never knew i could cook just seeing people, watching YouTube and insta" i said and chuckled.

"Ooohhh that's nice, make french toast" he said. "Yes can we make oreo french toast" i asked him as i showed him those doe eyes.

"Babe we can but we don't have Oreos" he said. "No, we have wait see i brought so many Oreos for us, i always wanted to make oreo french toast, believe me they taste so good, wait haz I'll bring them" i said.

God i was so excited to make this toast i always wanted to eat it. I heard him giggling. I brought the pack and came and put it on the counter. "Here" i said.

"Baby your so cute and so excited for this" he said and kissed my head. "Of course i am, it's my favourite" i said and kissed his lips.

"Ok now let's make" i said. We took the eggs and broke it and put them in the milk and a little bit of sugar was added.

Then we took the Oreos seperated them from the biscuit and the creame. Harry was helping me always.

Once it was done. We crushed the Oreo biscuits and put them in the creame and mixed them. "Haz see this" i said. "Yes baby it's nice" he said and kissed my head. "Isn't it like something.........ok umm yeah.......ok" i said..

"Babe what's it your umm like embarassed or something" he asked me "oh it's nothing just making these" i said. He nodded. I smiled and pecked his lips.

He hummed and pulled away. "Ok now let's put this on the bread" i told he did some and i did some. Once it was done "then baby" he asked.

"Here like this" i said. I took the bread and dipped it in the eggs and milk, and then in the Oreos once again two times.

He looked at me and did as i did. I smiled and kissed his cheek "aww baby just like that I'm so proud of you chicken" i said and smiled.

He stopped his movements and looked at me "chicken baby?" He asked "umm sorry just slipped from my mouth" i said.

"It's ok babe, i just got shocked" he said. I giggled. "Sorry" i said between the laughs.

We fried it on the pan and once it was done i took it out and sprinkled some Oreos and whipped creame.

He set the plates and sat down. I brought my milk and his tea. He smiled. I sat down next to him when my phone started to ring.

"It's my mother" i said he nodded. I picked up th call. "Hello, actually harry and i are ready just having breakfast we'll be up in 20" i said.

"Oh umm today we are not going, actually your dad has work,  and not today we have time though of six months, ok now I'm sleeping don't disturb" she said and hung up.