part 63 CONFIRMATION

Third person's pov;

"Babe?"
"Haz?"
"I'm ready"
"Uhm give me five minutes"

Harry shook his head and a smile formed on his face. He walked behind his wife standing behind her, while she combed her hair.

Cherry gave an innocent smile to her husband. He kissed her head and sat down on the bed watching his wife comb her hair.

Cherry smiled at her husband yet she was feeling nervous, because today she along with her husband and parents had to go and talk to her tutor. It was already stressful for her.

"You know that i love you right and i'm always here for you" said harry as he noticed his wife's tensed face. She turned to him and smiled nervously. "Haz how do you know?" She asked. "I do know a lot about you babe, and i know what is troubling you. Darling listen, if you don't want to go for it then don't baby. I love and support you. I won't force you for anything which makes you feel uncomfortable love" he spoke sincerely.

Tears formed in her eyes. She left what she was doing and hugged her husband tightly. "H-haz" she whimpered while her husband wrapped his arms around his wife. He kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"I will do it for my parents haz" she whispered while pulling away. "If that's what you want baby then ok" he replied and kissed her lips sweetly.

They both were ready and they drove towards the tutor's house. Cherry's parents too were on the way.

The journey was long it took 45 mintutes to reach the tutor's house.

Harry opened the door for his wife and held out his hand for her. She got down from the car with the help of her husband.

He kissed her cheek, closed the door and walked along with her. Her parents were already there waiting for her. 

"Glad you came son" said her mother with a smile. "Good evening aunty, uncle" said harry while cherry stared at her parents while her dad nodded at Harry's greeting. 

"Come let's go" her dad sighed. Cherry held Harry's hand as their walked towards the house.

Her father knocked on the door and soon enough the tutor opened the door. He smiled at all of them and smirked at cherry, which made her uncomfortable.

"Ahh Mr and Mrs Gabriel" said the tutor. "And you guys must be?" He questioned harry and cherry. "I'm harry styles, this is cherry styles, my wife" said harry.

"Ahh nice to meet you, and cherry please come in" he said.

Everyone sat down on the couch. He offered them some tea and coffee.

"So my name is Thompson smith, and i'm a professor at Cambridge University, i teach for science and math, I'm 47 years old" said professor thompson.

Every one nodded and the professor kept on asking cherry some questions about the subject.

Harry noticed how nervous his wife was but she did give the correct answers to most of the questions.

While answering a question, cherry felt something wet underneath her. She ignored it and felt it again, a small cramp hit her back and she shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

Harry noticed that asked her what had happened. She just shook her head and smiled at him.

While they were discussing about the fees and time table, cherry had a feeling that her period had started. She nudged harry and asked him to take her home, but harry just nodded.

Cherry kept telling harry to conclude it but he would just nod his head. All of a sudden cherry stood up with a nervous look on her face.

Everyone looked at her and she gave harry a pitiful look. He sighed and got up with her.

"Well then, she will be starting from tomorrow, and i will make sure that the fees is payed on time to you professor" said harry with a smile.

The professor nodded and looked at her parents. "It's good then, i'll see you tomorrow cherry" said the tutor.

Everyone walked out of his house, and Harry asked cherry what had happened. "My period started i think" she told him. Harry's face fell, "oh i'm sorry lovie i didn't know" he told her and quickly opened the door for her.

They didn't get time to talk to her parents as he got in the driver's seat and drove home.

They soon reached home and cherry ran to the bathroom. Her panty and jeans were stained. She sighed and washed herself.

When she came out there was a pad, fresh panty and a dress laying on the bed, she knew whose work it was and smiled before wearing it on.

She smiled and laid on the bed, she closed her eyes. After a few minutes her phone began to ring. She leaned on her left and took her phone from the nightstand.

"Hello"
"Cherry, what happened to you that you rushed out so fast from your tutor's house?"
"My period had started that's what, and my clothes were stained"
"Don't tell lies, i knew you didn't want to study, so that's why you made up all this and made your husband take you home"
"Godd, i cannot with you" and with that she ended the call in anger, not caring if it was her mother.

She closed her eyes and cozied herself dozing off to sleep.

Harry came back after a while, in his pyjamas and saw his wife sleeping peacefully on the bed. He smiled and adjusted her in a more comfortable way and kissed her head, covering her with her favourite shark blankie which she uses whenever she is on her period. He kissed her head, switched off the lights and walked away to the living to do some of his office work.