part 39 CONFIRMATION

Harry's Pov;
I walked inside our house with cherry beside me. She sighed as she sat down. "Angel want some water?" I asked her. She nodded. I went to the kitchen and brought some hot water for her. Not too hot also.

She drank it and looked at me. I sat beside her. She looked at me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. She rested her head on my shoulder. "You ok sweetheart" i asked her. She just hummed. I smiled and pecked her head.

She pulled away and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pecked her lips. "Hazz" she whined. I giggled. "How are you feeling now angel" i asked her. "yeah I'm feeling a little better, that injection works on me" she spoke.

I nodded and kissed her head. "baby I'll prepare a hot bath for you ok" i told her. She nodded. I smiled and walked to our bedroom. I turned on the tap and let the hot water flow as the geezer was on.

I decided to put some oils in so she bees warm and hopefully she won't feel cold. I saw that it was done and i went to call her. She was sitting on the couch thinking of something.

"Angel, angel, angel" i called her. She's so lost in her thoughts. I shook her and she looked at me. "Uh haz, I'll come" she spoke and got up. I smiled. "what were you thinking of" i asked her. "nothing just life" she spoke and smiled.

I kissed her cheek. She went into our room and Removed all her clothes. I looked at her intensely. She's come down in her weight. She turned and looked at me. "You?" She asked "I'll take shower after you angel" i spoke. She nodded.

She walked inside the bathroom and i went behind her. I helped her get in the bathtub and made her rest her head. I kissed her head and sat down next to her. She smiled and looked at me. "thank you h" she whispered. "For what baby" i asked her.

"You do so much for me and still you don't take it out, and I'm so sorry that i can't do half of what you do for me. Usually, i-i get blamed for getting sick and spending money on the hospital, but you did so much for me, thank you" she spoke as she cried.

I kissed her shoulder and she rested her head on my leg and cried. I cupped her face and saw her red nose and puffy eyes. I kissed her head. I kissed her lips. "Baby your my wife of course I'll do all this for you, i know that you have had a bad past but now it won't be like this, it's ok to get sick and go to the hospital that's what makes us strong right baby" i asked her and she nodded.

"Then angel don't worry, I'm here for you, I'm your husband right, and it's my duty to look after my wife and take care of her, no matter what, i love you now come on let's give you a bath" i spoke and rubbed her eyes. I felt her kiss my fingers "i love you too haz" she whispered.

I smiled and kissed her head. "Baby where's the shampoo and conditioner" i asked her. She looked at me. "There on th shelf to the left" she pointed. I got up and brought the shampoo and conditioner with me.

I poured some water on her head and took some shampoo in my hand and massaged her head. "I don't know if I'm doing this correctly angel" i told her. She just hummed. I chuckled and massaged her whole head and the sides of her hair. Then i washed off the shampoo.

She kept giving me the doe eyes. I took the conditioner in my hands. "Only to the roots and not for the scalp" she spoke. I nodded and applied the conditioner. She smiled. Then i rolled up her hair for it to set in as she told me.

Then i washed her body with the water and took the loofah and the body wash. I began rubbing her body. "turn around for me angel" i spoke. Then i rubbed her back and her thighs and legs. As i came down to her chest i couldn't help but kiss her boobs. She giggled. I smirked and pulled away.

Then i poured some water on her. I washed her face with some the soap and then some oils. Then i opened her bun and washed off the conditioner off her body. Once i was done. I took the small head towel and wrapped her hair up in that.