part 47 CONFIRMATION

Cherry's POV;

"Baby, baby hazzy" I poked him in order to wake him up. We had to go for shopping today because tomorrow is Christmas Eve and this guy is still sleeping.

I kissed his cheek and his lips in order to wake him up. He groaned and turned around. "Good morning hazzy" i said to him. "Hmm" he hummed".

I kissed his bare chest and poked his four nipples. "babe, come on wakey wakey, oh harry you'll make me mad now" i groaned jokingly but just for him to shoot his eyes open.

I kissed his cheek. "Mm morning babe" he whispered his morning groggy voice. "Good morning now come on get up harry we need to do alot of stuff today" i told him.

"Ok babe I'll wake up only if you give me a kiss" he pouted. "ah how can I refuse that pout now" i giggled and leaned down to give him a strong kiss on his lips.

He smiled like a happy child and then got up. I hugged him and got down. "Breakfast will be ready haz" i told him as i walked down the stairs.

I put on the stove and began making a sold breakfast. The English breakfast which harry likes. I knew this would make him full and sleepy too.

I giggled and put on his tea which he loves to drink in the morning as i drank my coffee. Harry was maybe brushing so i prepared off the breakfast.

I sat down on the table and saw him coming down from the stairs. "Haz come soon the breakfast will get cold" i pouted he nodded and came to me.

He kissed my head and sat down next to me. "Your energetic this morning" he whispered. "I heard this dialogue in fifty shades" i told him as i giggled.

He made a confused face and kissed my cheek. "Did you watch the movie" i asked him as i began eating my breakfast. "Umm no" he whispered.

I turned to him and smiled. "neither me" i whispered. "We shall change that" he said. I giggled. "But really baby your very active this morning anything I'm missing" he asked me.

"Did you forget babe, that we have to go shopping today tomorrow is Christmas Eve and remember we invited your family and my family over for dinner" i said.

He nodded. "I like this breakfast" he said. "I know" i whispered "made it just for you" I added. "Thank you baby" he said and kissed my hand.

I nodded and completed my breakfast. "Baby drink your tea before ur turns cold" i told him. I came back and saw him reading the newspaper.

I sighed "harry I'm gonna get changed" i told him. He nodded not looking up at me. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the bedroom..

I changed from my house clothes and wore on some jeans which a long shirt and a over coat. I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail removing some strands.

I put on my lip balm and went to the washroom. I came back and saw harry in his boxers "hey babe i can find my trousers did you see them, the faded black one" he spoke. I went to my closet and took it out and gave it to him.

"Oh hehehe i didn't know it was in yours" he said and chuckled. I sighed and kissed his cheek. "Are you ready baby" he asked me. I nodded. "You look so fine" he said.

I made a disgusted face. "No I don't I look so uhh" i told him. "Babe don't say that i love you ok" he said. I nodded and whispered "i love you too haz" he smiled.

"Ok I'll go down" i told him and walked downstairs. I sat down on the couch. I saw him walking down the stairs. "Babe come on" he said as he came up to me.