The end😨(Part 2 of Sad Bruce🙃)

Is this the end of the story? Maybe or maybe not😍 well enjoy this because it might be the last chapter of this book😘

Vance POV:

I'm currently texp 0m⁰ting Gwen and driving to the Blake house. I see that Mr. Blakes car isn't there so that meaning their Dad isn't there which is good snice their Dad hates me. I open the front door.

"VANCE HE WONT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR PLEASE HELP!!" Gwen said crying. I feel like I was about to cry as well. I felt as if I was going to a child. 

Gwen runs up to me and hugs me "VANCE PLEASE HELP!" She is crying even harder then she was before and holding on to me for dear life. I start to feel my eyes water.

I go to the bathroom door an I start to knock on the door very hard. "FINNEY BLAKE OPEN THIS DOOR" I can hear crying, but it's not coming from outside of the bathroom it was coming from inside.

"IM A HORRIBLE FRIEND! IM A FUCKING HORRIBLE BESTFRIEND! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Finney yells. I try to open the door but it's not locked?

I try to open but he has blocked it with something "FINNEY BLAKE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT UNBLOCK THIS DOOR OR I WILL BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR" He is quite..... to quite.....

"FINNEY YOU HAVE TILL THE COUNT OF 10 GOT IT?!" Now it's really quite because Gwen is now the floor with her knees up to her chest

"1" 

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8" the door finally opens and Finn runs up to me and he hugs me. "IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT BRUCE! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" Finn kept saying he was sorry and he was a bad friend.

It took hours for him to calm down. He now tired and he took a nap with Gwen. I noticed the house was a mess so I start to clean up the house.

After and hour or 2 Finn wakes up and carefully trying to not wake up Gwen. The house phone rings and Finn gets the phone while I'm cooking some food for Gwen and Finn.

"This is the Blake House how can I help you?" Finn said and leaning against the wall. Though I can't hear the other person talking

The conversation with Finney and the caller (because I know you guys want to know who was Finney talking to)

??: "Hi yes is this Finney Blake?"

F: "Yes? Who is this?"

??: "Hi Finney this is Sora Yamada; Bruce's Mom"

F: "Oh hi Mrs.Yamada! Why is your vocie shaky?"

S: "Sweetie..... I found B-Bruce in h-h-his room...... he um he hung himself....."

F: "What?!"

S: "He in the hospital right now and in a coma...... we don't know if he will ever wake up......"

F: "DO YOU KNOW WHY HE DID IT?!"

S: "I went through his phone when we were in the hospital and the last person he texted was the phone number 988.... which is the sucided prevention number..... the last ext was 'I'm ending it all and you can't stop me'......."

F: "........"

The end of the conversation

Finn hangs up the phone and falls to the floor. I stop doing whatever I was doing (cutting up some carrots) and ran to Finn.

"FINN? ARE YOU OK?!" I asked worried and he just hugs me really hard. "B-B-Bruce.... H-He.... killed h-h-himself" I stay there in that hug with Finney.......

Bruce has been telling me he has been texting 988 lately because things like his dad, School, Bullies, and ect..... 

I had gotten a notification earlier so I went to check my phone hoping it was Bruce messaged me before killing himself

'Hey Vance. It's Bruce, and I been thinking about killing myself lately. I know this isn't the best way to end things, but it is for me. Before I go I want you to know that I love you so much and I wanted to be your boyfriend for a while, but now that can't come true for obvious reasons. If your with Finn right now please tell him that I forgive him and it's not his fault. Thank you and I love you Vance.'

I start to cry as well..... the guy I loved the most is dead... Now I want to blow my fucking Brains out but I can't cause I can't leave Gwen, Donna, Finn, Robin, Billy, Griffin, Matt, Matty, and Buzz. I just want to be with Bruce right now........

The next day I didn't feel like doing shit so I decided to text Robin. We just talked about Bruce and if he would ever wake up from his coma... we both have a feeling he won't so we dicded to vist Bruce.

We go to the hospital and see that Sora so also there so we talked for a bit and it was nice to talk to her for a bit.

A doctor comes out and starts to speak "Ok you may enter but only one at a time ok?" Sora wanted to see her son before she went home. Robin had to go to a party so he went next. I didn't had to go anywhere so I stayed there till visiting hour was over.

"Hey Bruce it's me Vance" I started to talk to Bruce as he could hear me still but I know he can't hear me. It still worth the shoot. I just wish he didn't do it. I miss him and it's only been a day. I know it's stupid but I really miss him.

________________________________

The end😜

Words: 920