11. Drunk

"Sometimes the scars you can't see are the ones that hurt the most"

---

When Aaron and Hope returned to the van they saw Five stepping out.

He breath out in relief when he saw his kids came walking over to him "Thanks God you kids are okay, I was getting worried" he said "We're fine" Hope said as she failed to mention what had happen in the Academy.

"So where are we going?" Hope asked "I found out where Lance live, I was on my way to get you kids, so we can spy on him. So come on" Five said "Let's go" Hope said and Five bend down before Aaron jumped up on his back and the two walked down the street.

---

They came to the building and they saw Lance walking out of the building and towards his car while he was carrying his dog.

Lance unlock his car and he put his dog on the backseat before he went to the driver seat.

Five blinked Hope and Aaron to the backseat before he blinked himself to the driver seat next to Lance just as he closed the door.

"Oh, Jesus!" Lance said when he saw Five sitting next to him and Five clicked his switchblade open before he grabbed Lance's collar, putting his face close to his as he put the switchblade by his throat while Aaron started petting the dog.

"One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell us exactly what's going on in that lab" Five said "I...I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients" Lance stammered "I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market" he said "Including eyeballs?" Hope asked "Yeah, they're my biggest seller. I mean, they sell like hotcakes. I--I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers" Lance said "So, the serial number I told you..." Five said, his voice trailing off as an indication that Lance should keep talking.

"Uh, could've already been bought. Yes, off--off the books" Lance said and Five let out a sigh "We needed that list, Lance" Five said "Names and numbers, and we need it now" Hope said as Five put the knife closer to Lance's throat "I don't have it. I mean, not on me" Lance said "Then where is it?" Hope asked "The only copy's in my safe at the lab" Lance answered "Well, you start the car, then" Five said "'Cause we're going on a field trip" Hope said and Lance nodded while Five leaned back, taking the blade away from Lance's throat "Okay" Lance said "Now" Five said "Okay" Lance said before he frantic his seatbelt.

---

They arrived at the lab and Five dragged Lance with him while his kids following behind as they were all walking towards the lab.

But then they noticed that black smoke was coming from the windows and glass could be heard shattering while the fire spread out of the windows.

"Hope, stay here with Aaron" Five said before he started running towards the entrance of the building "DAD, DON'T!" Hope shouted but Five kept running so Hope ran after her dad which cause Aaron to run after Hope.