accidentally became an idol

A/u POV**

Name:- Jeon jungkook
Age:- 25
Status:- k-pop idol
Single/ marriage:- single

Name:- kang y/n
Age:- 20
Status:- work in bighit
Single/ marriage:- single

A/u POV**

Y/n was going to bighit entertainment and she when she reached she noticed she come to early here she gose to near cafe her favourite one.

She ordered caramel frappuccino and banana milk.

She was drinked her coffee and left to bighit again and now all started to come so she go to BTS she is bts's new make up artist.

When she go their at the same time jk opened the door and both crushed into eachother

Y/n: main hamida. (Sorry)
Jk: gwaenchanh-a (it's ok)

Y/n go to jimin and all make up artist are already making up all members so she go to jimin and started to make up him.

Y/n was makeing up jimin suddenly one of the make up artist who is so close to y/n come behind her and suddenly chatched her shoulder and y/n got anblanced and fall on jimin lap.

All gasped and suddenly in shock she suddenly stand up and that make her long heel to twitch and she fall on the ground and she make a poor girl face and geted up.

Her friend apologize jimin and y/n and y/n also apologize to jimin and changed the place now her friend is doing jimin make up and y/n is doing Jk's make up.

Next day ***

Y/n was walking in and suddenly she bumped on the pole so hard. And on the other hand same gose to jk and then suddenly their souls changed and now
Jk=y/n
Y/n=jk
Y/n is jk and jk is y/n
{Did you understand ??
No you didn't . Leave it you will chatch it soon.}

They both getted up in hospital and when y/n woke up she see all 6 members are their but jk is nowhere to see.

She getted up holding her head and asked about jk and jimin said are you being serious to are jk.

Y/n getted up and go near mirror and see that she exetly look like jk. Y/n. Is in shock.

And on another hand when jk waked up he see that all make up artist are their standing and then he getted up holding his head and asked about all members so they said they are at jk's room and he was shocked he walked to mirror and got shocked seeing himself looking like y/n.

AFTER 1 WEEK**

now jk amd y/n gotten what has happened and they telled to all members but now how to go back to their body they don't know and after y/n come into jk body so y/n stay up with BTS 24/7 and tae started to like her.

NEXT DAY**

All BTS members decided to take y/n and jk / jk and y/n to a holy man and do ask for help they go to the famous holy man who know how to make soul exchange after going their they talk to the holy man and jimin, jk/y/n, tae, y/n/jk stay out and hyung line gose in and talk to them after like 1 week finally their soul come at their place and they go back to their drums.

And explain bang PD all think bang PD didn't gone angry and just asked them both are they ok now and then let them go.

AFTER 1 MONTH**

(AT BTS CONSERT)

V: so today I am gonna ask my love one to be my girlfriend and I am so nervous I hope she also in love with me. I called her here and I hope she had come here and I hope army gonna support us .

All keep quiet after V's this anousment .

V: I LOVE YOU Y/N. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY FUTURE WIFE?? I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU .

y/n just look at v and then v notice her and smiled at her. And said her to come up with hands and she slowly stand up and army started to cheers up and shout to say yes when y/n reach to stage tae take her hand and taken her up with him.

Army started to shout more and more.

Jimin: aaaaaaaaaaaaah calm down baby's calm down don't be jeleous I will propose you ok now calm down.

All army started to shout loudly more and.

Jk: calm down let her say too (luagh) 😂😂🤣🤣

All army calm down .

Y/n:  I-I-I ALSO LOVE YOU TAE-TAE YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR FUTURE WIFE

She said this and hugged tae hidding her face and tae smiled cutely at he cuteness.

They lived happily and joyly.

THE END

Words:- 830
minyoonki_777