not all story's are same

POV ^°

Jimin and yn was childhood friends from when they were in 5th and now they are in college and both are best friend's yn know all about jimin and jimin know all about yn and as you know in besties one is childish so another is adult so in this jimin is adult and yn is childish jimin have anger issue and yn is so rarely angry she just hate and get angry when someone say bad about jimin .

Present**

Jimin and yn have feelings for eachother but have fear that if they say all this about there feeling to eachother so they bond will break. Today they stay at jimin's friend house and they invited yn too. Jimin is in tension because jimin has told all thing he feels for yn so if they say this to yn on the other hand his friends (hobi, jk, rm, Jin, tae, Suga) are planning to play truth and dare and if jimin choose dare then they are going to dare him that to conffens his feelings to his crush and if he choose truth and gonna ask his crush name.
They are fully trained and come out with Some cold drink and snacks then they talk about playing truth and dare yn accepted so jimin can't say no so he also accepted they were playing suddenly bottle stop at jimin . Jimin is already nervous the stop of bottle at him just make the situation more difficult to jimin . Jimin choose Dare.
Jk:- propose your crush right now on phone or at here if she is.
Jimin:- what the---
Jk:- right now.
Jimin go infront of tae then infront yn then just close his eyes and bend down and said
Jimin:- iloveyou
Yn:- I ?? (Teasing) 🤣
Jk:- awwwww jimin being shy
Jimin is now sitting so stand up and kissed yn and said
Jimin:- I love you
While kissing and yn accepted
and kissed him back.

Time skip_°

After 1 year_✓

Jimin called yn in park and when yn reach their she see their was no one then suddenly jimin come from behind of her she hugged jimin but this time jimin didn't hugged her back he just push her and said he wanted to break up with yn and after that yn started to cry but jimin just leave her their.
Views:- why jimin break up with yn??
Author:- because jimin is going to marry in some days (forcefully) and jimin don't wanted to see yn hurt as fuck but if he breaks the relationship it will hurt her but not more than seeing her love one marrying another girl.

Jimin go to his house and locked himself in his room and gose to bathroom and just deep himself in tub of full water and cried he suddenly feel saffocatio and he fainted their and when his perents take him to hospital doctors say he is dead because of living in water for more than hour and his lungs are full of water on the other hand yn wad going home after crying and at the same time when jimin started to feel saffocatio she also got hit by a car both got killed at the same time.

- THE END

Words:- 542

minyoonki_777