strange obession

✔️ content are normal and smut too.
✔️ The smut part is of threesome.
✔️ If you don't like threesome or smut you can move to the next part of the book.
✔️ If you are under 15 you can also move to the next part of the story.

No one's pov**

Y/n was walking no she was running for her first interview in jemin industry as prosnal secratary. As per the bus is gone and she is late too so she is running. Suddenly she comed in front of one car she imidetly stopped and closed her eyes ready to get died my the person. After when she didn't feel anything so she slowly opened her eyes just to see one handsome man staring at her. She backed away after seeing their face dictance. He smirked and spoked
??: My name is park jimin. And can't you find any other car for dieing because i don't kill bectyhot person's like you.
Yn: a-umm. I by mistakely comed in middle of the way. Sorry
Jimin: no problem beauty
Saying this the person left. And yn stand their for a while and left for the interview as soon as she remembers about it. When she reach company she asked for the CEO cabinet. After getting the address of CEO cabinet she left for going their when she reach their the door are transparent so she see the same guy who's car was about to hit you. And one more guy are sitting and talking the jimin guy was sitting on the couch and the second person was sitting on CEO 's chair after looking this all from outside she knocked grabbing boths attention. The jimin guy said
Jimin: come in beauty.
After you comed inside the second person stand up and introduce himself to you
??: Hi my name is Kim taehyung and this is park jimin we both are here's director and CEO. I am CEO and he is director. You are here for being my secretary.
Yn: ohk sir btw my name is cha yn and i am 22 years old i have study till 12th and then IIT i have computers big degree i also learn Java iscreapt. I hope i can be your secretary.
Tae: ok so you are hired.
Yn: oh thank you so much sir. When can I start to do my work??
Tae: from to-day jimin go and tell her where is my sedule.
Jimin stand up and started to walk out of the cabinet and yn did follow him after he give you the sedule he winked and left and you also left as their is a meeting of taehyung in half and hours. So she arrenged the meeting room on the other hand jimin is totally obbesed with you before looking at you he even can't do a small work he was looking at you from a far away and taken one photo of you a d left. And on the other hand tae was looking at you with the help of camera. After all the meetings ynwas about to left as per it's already 9:00 pm. But tae telled her that he have arranged one party in a clup so she need to come or jimin can't come as he got a resent work.

Time skip**
In club**

Tae POV**

We are doing party after a like 2 hours all employees left expect of me and yn. She is drunk and so am i. But not that much. I taken one room for staying here tonight i taken yn in it i was making her laying on the bed but she kicked me leg which is helping me to not fall on her and after she Kicked it i fall on and on my holy shit our lips are joined and as per yn is drunk she started to kiss me. I looked at her confused after a while like 1 min she breaked the kiss and pushed me on the bed and stared to kiss me again i kissed her again her lips are so soft and taste like strawberry. I am kissing her like a obbesed beast. So am i. I started to kiss her and flipped her now she is on bottom and i am the one on top. After a while she taped on my shoulder indeceting me that she is leak of oxygen. I broked the kiss and we both sleeped on bed (nothing more you dirty minded)

No one's pov**

Next day when yn wakeup she find herself in strange room she looked around just to find his boss sleeping peacefully. And her head is also hurting . She was about to get up but she feel one hand on her waist it's taehyung and tae also pulled her more near. Yn looked at tae. tae's face was not that far from her just come Inches away. She was drolling over him his eyes, his nose, his chubby cheeks and last not a least his soft, pink and kissable lips. She was drolling over him suddenly he opened his eyes and yn comed to reality.
Yn: s-sir can you l-leave me w-waist.!?
Tae leaved her waist and get up and ordered two cup of hang over juice. When it arrives he give one to yn and taken the other own. On the other hand yn was think that the kiss sence between tae and her was her dream and at another hand tae was requesting God to not let yn remember it. They both left after getting freshed up...