the soul you never know (horror)

No one's POV **

Yn was getting ready for going to amusment park. So her full name is Kim yn she is 25 years old. She is an graduated student. She is a CEO of wings industry. But most of the time kim soobin is the one to handle the company 😜🙂. To-day is same soobin in company and yn going for amusment park with Jennie. Jennie is her childhood friend.
And also her bff. They everyday go for any picnic and poor soobin have to handle the company.🙂.
Y/n get ready .....

with this dress..

Y/n gotted ready and goes downstairs

Y/n gotted ready and goes downstairs. For doing her lunch (yes it's afternoon). After doing her lunch she goes out just to see Jennie parking her car. She takes her inside the home and they both packed some food for eating while going to amusement park..

Time skip**
At amusement park**

Yn's POV**

I was walking in amusement park with jinnie. We rided many much rides and it's already about to close as per this is already 7  pm me and jinnie are finding one last ride to ride then we will left. I was looking forward suddenly i see one one roller coaster 🎢. No no the name of the ride is horror roller coaster 🎢. I tell jinnie to ride with me in the roller coaster 🎢. But she said she is scared so their is a merry-go-round so, she will ride it and we will meet at the same spot we are standing at. I agreed and left for "the horror roller coaster 🎢 ride" i said i want to go in the roller costan so the person who is leading the roller coaster 🎢 looked up to down at me. Then he said you can. I sitted in the roller coaster alone as per no one is here. I was ready so i show thumb to the person who is leading the roller coaster 🎢. So he started the roller coaster 🎢. The roller coaster was just started and suddenly a skeleton come in the front which course me to sream on my lungs. The roller coaster was going smoothly upside. But suddenly. There was a gate i was confused as hell. Suddenly the roller coaster touches the door and it's open and one goast type face suddenly flash up making me junp on my place. Then the roller coaster started to go down and their is only while air and water vapour 's . Suddenly someone touch me on belly i steamed and turn just to see one human in goast get-up. And then the person jumped from the roller coaster i smreamed in my lyngs. And suddenly one skeleton drop again making me scream on the top of my lungs and making the roller coaster stop i comed out i payed and left from their to that place. I share this incident with Jennie suddenly the amusement happened to close the amusement park so me and Jennie unnie come out and i telled the whole incident to Jennie unnie and we both laugh and goes for a dinner.

Next day**

Yn pov**

I waked up early today cause today is helloween and i am so exited as me, Jennie, Lisa, jisoo, rosa, Irene, and momo have decided to go to an old musium which is famous for it's hunted things. I was so exited i wear one black outfit as we all have decided to put black theme on. So

this is my outfit...