{Part 1} Introduction

So, how did The Icarly kids end up enrolling at HA? It all starts because Because HollyWood Arts is loosing money and needs a way to make some fast before their school is shut down for good.

Sikowitz suggests that in order to garner some publicity + cash for HA, they start enrolling those kids from Icarly that they met at Keenan Thompson's party to HA because not only are they all uniquely talented enough on their own to join the school, but kids will see the Icarly webshow and want to come to Hollywood arts themselves which will make them more than enough money to keep the school going.

People are skeptical at the idea because they don't know if they have the talents to back up their publicity. But then they're all rudely and snarkily reminded by Jade that Trina got into Hollywood Arts some how and if she can get in, then anyone is qualified to enroll at this point regardless of their talents. She of course, was being sarcastic but Sikowitz took it seriously to her dismay.

Sikowitz: "You're absolutely right Jade!"

Jade: "Wait, I am- but-"

Sikowitz: "So it's settled then! I'll email the Icarly webshow right now."
He says as he runs off before Jade can threaten or attack him.

Jade: "UGHH I already have to deal with 1 Tori but now we're getting a whole new slew of preppy talentless wannabes too? Somebody please put me out of my misery now."

Tori: "HEY! I'm not just some preppy wannabe Jade."

Jade: "Whatever!" She exclaims annoyed as she rolls her eyes. I'm getting coffee."
___________________________
Cat: It's so exciting that we're going to get to see Carly and her friends every day at school! She laughs in her classic cat laugh whilst jumping up and down.

Rex: "YEAH especially because we get to see that smokin' brunette Carly Shay again."

Robby: "Rex!"

*Everybody looks at Rex annoyed and creeped out as usual*

Rex: "I said what I said."

Robby, now talking to Tori: "Hey, dont you think things will be awkward between you and Carly with her going to Hollywood Arts?"

Tori: "Why would things be awkward between us?"

Robby: "Well last time you two saw eachother, you were dating the same guy."

Tori: "Yeah, but he was a cheater it was neither of our faults. And trust me, I still feel bad about what I did to cat and her boyfriend when I sprayed them both with cheese, I'm not going to let something like that happen between me and friend ever again."

Andre: "What about that time you, Jade, and Cat fought over moose?"

Beck: "Yeah, you ditched us."

Tori: "Uh-"

Robby: "Or the time you kissed Jade's boyfriend on the first day of school-"

Jade From across the cafeteria: "DON'T THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT ONE VEGA!"

*Tori flinches*

Rex: "Or the time-"

Tori: "OK I GET IT!" Tori says flicking Rex in the forehead.

Rex: "Gahh"
___________________________
*Meanwhile With Icarly*

Sam: "Hey isn't HA where that chick who dated your bf goes?"

Carly corrects Sam: "Steven was a lying, cheating jerk. That wasn't Tori's fault."

Sam:" I guess you're right, but I'm just saying I have my butter sock if-"

Carly: "SAM. Put the butter sock away. I don't think they'd appreciate their new student assaulting everyone with a sock full of butter on the first day!"

Sam reluctantly sets her butter sock down with a disappointed and annoyed expression on her face.

Freddie: "I for one am really excited to go to HA! It will give me a chance to showcase my filmography talents more and-"

Sam interrupts him: "HA! We all the know the REAL reason why you want to go to Hollywood Arts, to see Tori again. Don't even try to deny it!"

She then starts mockingly making kissy faces at him.

*Freddie and Sam start arguing*

Carly: "Hey. HEY. HEY!!"

*They stop* "This is a once in a life time opportunity to go to a school like this in Los Angeles! I don't want the day to be to ruined by my two best friends arguing."

They both mutter a lackluster apology as one another.

Carly: "Good. Now come on we have to pack."

*Sam sneakily tries to grab her butter sock."

Carly says without turning around:

"Leave the butter sock."

Sam scoffs and drops it.
___________________________
Cat: "I'm so excited to see Sam again!! Hahaha ha!"

Jade: "Honestly, I am too. She's a cool chick. Ever since she moved back to Seattle we haven't gotten to hang out nearly as much. I mean I did take that secret trip down one time without my parents' permission, but I've heard nothing from her since then."

*Cat's smile quickly fades as she remembers what happened last time Jade and Sam hung out, feeling as tho Jade stole Sam away from her as a best friend and what happened with her, Robby, and Freddie.*

Cat: "Wait, you and Sam hung out without me... again?"

Jade: "Yeah, but we went to some horror fest in Seattle, you wouldn't like it Cat."

Cat: "Yeah but I'd still like to at least be invited or have known about it-"

Before Jade has time to answer Cat, suddenly there's tons of cameras flashing and cheering because the Icarly group has arrived at HA!
___________________________