{Part 2} Welcome To HA!

Note:
Here's the part of the story where it becomes less of dialogue between characters and more so just summaries and concepts of what would happen throughout the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam Enrolls At HA as a Martial Artist to channel her aggression into something more productive.

Freddie Applies As A Videographer

And Carly Applies As An Actress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Major Events/Main Plot Points:
Sam moves back in with cat since she doesn't have a place to stay in LA.

As a result of Sam now going to HA, her and Jade start hanging out together way more which makes cat jealous of them.

Freddie, now going to to HA can't decide if he likes Carly or Tori. He's not interested in Sam anymore now that Jade & her are friends because Jade's really mean to him cuz he reminds her of Robby/sinjin and it drives him away from Sam. 

Sam gets defensive of Freddie which puts a small rift in her and Jade's friendship. Because it's a "Hey, only I can bully him." Scenario.

Beck Cheats on Jade. Throughout the show they were always hinting at how beck has a problem with setting boundaries and verbalizing the fact that he has a girlfriend so this really isn't a surprise. This devastates Jade and she decides that she's finally done with him.

Out of devastation and because of her now found friendship with Sam, Jade calls her up and she whacks him with her butter sock. Sam & Jade become best friends because of this.

Even though they were having differences in their friendship about Jade not liking Freddie, this event solidifies their closeness and they're able to come to a compromise and resolve the issue.

However, just as things are looking up for Sam & Jades new friendship,
Sam gets expelled for assaulting Beck with a buttersock. Which means they won't be able to see eachother as much now that she's expelled.

Jade is mad that Sam is expelled, whereas Cat is secretly relieved and happy about it because she can have Jade to herself again.

The friend group gets word about Beck being a cheater, and he gets cut from the friendgroup. All but one friend from the group cut him off, But no one knows who that friend is/that they're still friends as of yet because they've been hanging out in secret. 🤫
___________________________
Carly begins to get jealous of Tori because she's realizing that Freddie may also like Tori. So, in an attempt to make Tori jealous, Carly starts hanging out with Beck.

This starts to cause drama amongst the already delicate friend group.

Everybody is confused as to why Carly would hang out with Beck in order to make Tori jealous because that makes no sense. Tori and Beck have no history. OR SO EVERYONE THOUGHT. DUN DUN DUN!