{Part 3} Secrets & Scandals

It's revealed by Carly that the person whom Beck cheated on Jade with was Tori.

After The Steven situation at Keenan's party, and since Carly started going to HA, Tori and her have become close friends as a result.

Carly was the only that Tori told about beck cheating on Jade with her. Tori claimed she felt guilty, that it was a mistake/accident and that she would never do it again, but continued hanging out with beck in secret after the so-called "Accident."

Carly swore to protect Tori's secret because she's a good friend. But once Carly started getting jealous of Freddie liking Tori, she leaked Tori's secret AND started hanging out with beck herself just to get "revenge".

Tori hesitantly and guiltily confirms that to Jade that what Carly said about her was true.

She confessed that always secretly had feelings for Beck ever since the first day she saw him at HA but as her and Jade started becoming more like friends she didn't want to betray her.

And Beck admits the same about liking Tori from the very start which is why he agreed to kiss her during the alphabet improve acting exercise.

Jade already knew that beck cheated but didn't know with who until now. So she feels even more  deeply hurt and betrayed.

Because of this information being revealed, everyone starts to take sides and the new friend group quickly crumbles.

Cat, Sam, and Andre side with Jade.
Even tho sam was expelled she heard about all this happening and obviously chose Jade's side of things.

Andre would normally side with Beck and Tori because they're his good friends but he doesn't support his friends' cheating.

In a major twist of events, Freddie starts dating Tori even tho she cheated with Beck. And Carly starts dating Beck as an effort to get back at Tori for dating Freddie.
___________________________
Jade & Sam's POV:

Obviously, Jade doesn't like anyone who has anything to do with Tori or beck, so she now dislikes Freddie and Carly aswell.

Originally, Jade disliking Freddie would have caused a rift in her and Sam's friendship because Sam has a soft spot for Freddie, but now that the news is revealed about Tori cheating and Freddie supporting it, Sam cuts Freddie off to support Jade.
___________________________
Cat's POV:

Cat feels conflicted because she just wants everybody to get along and doesn't want the friend group to split up. As it turns out, she has ulterior motives to not wanting the friend group to spilt up, aside from the fact that she's just a sweet person in general.

That ulterior motive for wanting the friend group to stay together is that she likes Freddie and doesn't want to see him dating tori nor does she want to not see him anymore if the friend group splits up.
___________________________
But, unbeknownst to anyone yet, Freddie's secretly just dating Tori to make Carly jealous! And Robby still has feelings for cat!
___________________________
❤️{Current Love Triangle}❤️

Robby Likes Cat.

Cat Likes Freddie.

Freddie Likes Carly But Is With Tori.

Carly likes Freddie Back But is With Beck.

Beck Likes Tori But is with Carly.
___________________________
Beck's POV:
Why wouldn't Beck just date Tori if he likes her? Because; He still likes Tori and does want to date her, but feels guilty for how it all happened when he was still with Jade. And he feels as though if he were to start officially dating Tori after cheating on Jade with her, that it would hurt Jade even more than it already does. And he doesn't want to rub salt in the wound.

So, he dates Carly instead as an effort to make things up to Jade. Jade still dislikes him (obviously), and it just ends up making Tori mad at both Carly and Beck, because now they're dating instead of her and Beck. So Beck's "Brilliant Plan" to "make it up to Jade" just fails miserably and makes things worse than they already are.

To Simplify:
Tori and Carly are using eachother's crushes to spite one another. Carly really just wants to be with Freddie and Tori really just wants to be with Beck but they're being stubborn and immature in the way that they're going about it which is just causing more drama. And everyone's in relationships they don't actually want to be in out of pettiness.
___________________________
💘{ Current Couples} 💘
Beck & Carly
Tori & Freddie
___________________________
⚔️{Current Rivals} ⚔️
Jade & Beck
Carly & Tori
Jade & Tori
___________________________