{Part 4} The Janitor's Closet

After the dust settles, the characters are trying to adjust to their newly developed friend groups and try to move on from all the drama. ___________________________
Jades Group's POV:
As a way for Jade to move on from Beck, Andre suggests a wildly impulsive- but fun idea.

Andre: "We should start a band!"

Cat starts encouraging the idea and get really really excited about it, but Jade really isn't in the mood and is skeptical about the idea.

Jade: "NO!"

Andre: "Oh come on Jade, it'll be the perfect way for you to move on from Beck! Sam can play drums, She'll have time since she's now longer doing martial arts at HA since getting expelled. Plus, it'll give her something to hit other than Beck." Jade smirks lightly trying not to show that she found his comment funny. Sam also grins at the idea.

"You and I can both play piano, I can play guitar, we can all sing and dance really well, I think it would be really successful."

"Please, at least give it a shot."

Jade: "Fine. I'll do one performance with everyone as a band. But if it doesn't work I'm done. And the band is over. And this doesn't mean I like you by the way."

Sam: "If she's in, I'm in too."

Andre: "Alright!!"

Cat gets excited and goes to hug Jade but she screams "No!" And Cat quickly backs up into Andre's arms.
___________________________
Meanwhile with Carly's group,
Carly is still trying to keep up Icarly without sam and Freddie which is really difficult and seemingly impossible.

She just keeps using beck as eye candy for the viewers and without Freddie's camera skills, the show quickly declined in quality and began loosing viewership.

Freddie sees this happening and wants to help but Tori won't agree to go anywhere near Carly right now.

Robbie mixes inbetween the two friend groups because he still has feelings for cat, but it  feels very out of place, because all that happens when the other group is brought up is trash talking and drama.
___________________________
Robby awkwardly walked into the instrument room with Rex and sat down in a corner eating a sandwich.
You can feel the tension in the air.

Eventually, Tori gets brought up into conversation.

Robby: "Beck and I-" Robby says with a mouthful of Pb & J trying to muffle Beck's name, gets interrupted by Jade emphasizing Beck's name angrily.

Jade:  "You wanna talk about Beck? Fine. Let's TAAALK about Beck! BECK, CHEATED on me with that gank Tori!." She says angrily as she sharpens her scissors, making Robby gulp.

There's awkward and tense silence for a minute before Ca sheepishly says; "But she said she felt bad and was sorry-"

Jade continues to raise her voice as the conversation escalates.

Jade: "IF SHE REALLY WAS SORRY SHE WOULDN'T HAVE CONTINUED TO SEEM AGAIN AFTERWARDS!" Then she continues; "IF SHE REALLY CARED SHE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. She angrily laughs for a minute, worked up now before saying; "I always knew she was trying to steal Beck away from me from the start." She's waving her scissors now.

Cat: "People make mistake-"

Jade: "YEAH, THEY DO! AND SHE MADE A REALLY BIG ONE BY MESSING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"