•Chapter 21•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

When did you two get here?

TW : Detailed descriptions of injuries, violence

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You grumbled as you washed your bird poop covered uniform in the river you currently sat in, as the culprit sat with its feathered black chest puffed up with pride.

You glared at it as you adjusted your foot's grip on the rock you sat on. "You're lucky I have the common decency to not time warp your shit back into you." you lowly stated as you moved your shoulder to wipe a drop of sweat on your cheek.

The crow tilted it's head, confused at the English words. But suddenly its expression became mischievous. Which made you pause.

Not only did this bird poop all over your uniform. It also bombarded you with missions every time that look of mischief appeared in its eyes, non stop as if it was doing it out of spite (it was).

So not only were you constantly covered in bird poop, you were forced to use your time alteration abilities to fix all your injuries up. Which meant bones popping back into place, experiencing pain of small or big cuts again and etc.

That was the downside of using time alteration to heal your body, it meant experiencing the pain again for a moment yet it was enough to make you shudder.

'this crow is downright sadistic' you sweat dropped as you slowly started washing your uniform again with narrowed eyes.

The only reason you kept going to these missions was because you were waiting hoping to somehow be paired up in the same mission as the trio (it was a slim chance and you knew that) which was why you've been asking around during missions if they've seen at least one of the boys.

You have not gotten any longer than three hours of sleep for 3 weeks because of the constant missions and your crow uses the fact that you "heal fast" as a reason. So just as your crow was about to open its beak to once again yell.

You stood up and lunged at the crow which caused it to panic when you went for its neck and very firmly gripped it. "Do not even attempt to open your beak right now." you paused with a death glare as you pointed at your uniform in the wooden bucket.

"I don't have my uniform thanks to your bird diarrhea so until it is not air dried I am not a demon slayer. So shut it." you finished sternly as you watched the crow nod in a panicked state, your shoulders relaxed as you let go of the crow as it flew to the nearest branch to get away, looking down at you with a scared yet offended gaze.

You scoffed as you continued to wash your uniform in peace whilst your crow flew away to probably rant about you to Kagaya again.

Kagaya on the other hand, has been pen pals with you. Updating you on what the crow has been saying about you, asking for updates and you updating him back on your progress. Sometimes the kids would write to you as well, telling you that the candy you sent was very good or just telling you about their day in general. They were a very sweet family, though you'd never talked to the mother of the family yet.

When you finished up your laundry and laid down in your tent to rest while your uniform dries. Which leads to day 5 as you stood in your now clean and dry uniform, staring up at the branch your crow stood at as it told you that you had another mission.