Chapter 13

Arena

Naruto noticed was the arena was about the same size as the Chunin exam stadium back in Konoha. Across from him, Naruto saw Riser looking towards him with that smug smirk of his. The same smug smirk he saw throughout his life...before he wipes it away with a Rasengan.

' Naruto, what are you doing to do ' said a deep voice inside him.

' Oh...... Good morning, Kurama and I think you slept very well,' Naruto said.

' Are you going to use your Sage of Six paths Powers? ' Kurama asked him as Naruto got an evil smirk.

' Nothing. I will use a gift from Great Grand Father on my 16th birthday,' Naruto said as Kurama snickered in his mind.

' So, we're going to humiliate him in front of everybody? ' Kurama asks though his answer was his host smirk grew wider.

'Oh yeah, and I know a perfect way, Kuku Kuku.' Naruto said.

" Well, has the request from Naruto to make the match a live one so that the Match will start after an hour, and the fighter can come out of the Field, " Sirzechs said as both of them came out of the arena in the magic circle of the Germory.

Outside of the Arena

" You got time, the low-class devil. So run away from the battle, and I will leave you alive," Riser said arrogantly.

" ---------- " Naruto didn't say anything.

" You were a very useless devil. That's why your Mother and Father left the dimension and died there, and you are a low-class devil who should be our servant for the rest of your life, " Riser said mockingly.

Naruto got angry and released his blood lust making all the devils fall only the heads of the houses could manage without losing unconscious, and having on their knees the current Lucifer and his queen were also nearly on their knees. His blood lust is powerful, and they can tell his power by feeling his blood lust.

'Naru-Kun,' Rias thought and her rest peerage had already fainted from the blood lust, and Sona and her peerage had already fainted.

Naruto walked towards the Riser with a sinister smirk, making Riser pee in his pants. Naruto said, " Well, we see who will die today in the match," as Naruto moved backward.

After that, everyone woke up and saw that Naruto was standing there with an evil face that would tell them that Riser died today and Lord and Lady Phenex was feeling fear for their son's life.

The other great satans came to see the match and talked about the live game, which made everyone watch because Lucifer told them to watch.

After 1 Hour

Grigori headquarters

A woman with black hair and a voluptuous body, wearing a tight business outfit and two sets of black wings on her back, knocked on the door in front of her.

"Come in," said a voice from behind the door, and she opened it; the room she entered was filled with machines, parts, test tubes, and everything else one might expect to find inside a mad scientist's lab. In front of her, with his back turned on her, was a man tinkering with something in front of a table.

"Sir, it is about to begin," the woman said after respectfully bowing her head. The man stopped what he was doing and turned around, revealing purple-colored eyes, black hair, golden bangs, and a black goatee.

"Good, thanks, beautiful," he said as he grinned at her and walked towards the door. The woman blushed at the compliment and straightened up.

"It was my pleasure Azazel-same," she said as she exited the room.

As He left the room with Vali to his Office, "Azazel, where are you heading?" asked the young man.

" A Vali, there is a love match, so would you like to join me? And more importantly," he asked with a smirk. Vali closed his eyes, and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do," he said, following Azazel to his office.

Unknown Location

"So what do you think, Euclid? Will it be an interesting game or a boring one?" asked the man sitting on the throne, a sadistic smile on his face, while he was stirring the wine in his goblet.

"I do not know Rizevim-sama; though the third son of the Phenex is well known, his opponent is a complete mystery; the only thing we can do is wait and see how this plays out," the now-named Euclid answered his master. The sadistic smile on Rizevim's face grew more prominent as he moved the goblet toward his mouth.

"How right you are; let's see if these youngsters have what it takes to entertain me," he said, drank some wine, swallowed it, and started laughing like a lunatic.

-------------------------------------------------------

Naruto will fight Riser, and we see this in the next chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace,

Nouhith.