Chapter 17

In reply to everyone's confused looks, Naruto said, "I simply went to them to say apologies to them for nearly killing their son in the match."

Sirzechs stated, "Let's go to the party hosted in Gremory Household this evening."

The moment Naruto and his queen entered their magic circle, he stated, "I will meet you all at the party, and I will bring my Peerages there for the party."

After Naruto's departure, everyone walked toward Rias, Sona's peerage, and Sona's parents to attend the party.

"Where is Naruto-kun Rias?" Sona enquired as she observed them approach.

"He said he was going to get his peerage for the party," Replies Rias.

Sona's father, Turbido, replied, "OK, Sona, I believe Naruto went to the Sitri Household since he left his peerage at our home. Come on, you can meet him there, and you and your peerage will be ready for the Party tonight."

Sona and her family traveled to the Sitri Household via the magic circle.

As Rias and her family left to make the Gremory household arrange for the party, So Rias's peerage also went with them.

Sitri Household

Sitri Mansion Garden

Everyone in the Naruto Peerage could be seen resting in the garden when, all of a sudden, a magical portal appears, revealing that the peerage's captain and strongest queen had returned from the location.

All the members nodded as Naruto stated, "Ok, everyone, let's get ready today. We have a party in the Gremory household."

Some of them entered the mansion to dress up since Naruto had already purchased new outfits for the Party because he knew they needed a tuxedo to work in the underworld.

The strongest pawn of Naruto stated, "I think saving the Crimson princess is a success, Naruto."

"Yes, Madara Sensei," answered Naruto.

( I know everyone was shocked to learn that Madara is one of Naruto's pawns. Details will be released soon about it, so enjoy the story till then. Madara is a good character in this fan fiction after the end of the War. Naruto will have Rinnegan and Sage of six paths powers with him.)

"How is the underworld, Madara Sensei?" Naruto continued after answering.

Madara responded, "It's wonderful, Naruto, not where I imagined it would be."

Naruto replied, "I already told you, sensei, that Underworld will have tall buildings," as he and his sensei and another pawn began conversing with one other.

"I believe you two needed to get ready for the party?" Madara left them to prepare for the party, Naruto told his strongest pawns.

Naruto noticed that his other pawn had stayed with him.

" Itachi nii-san, what can I do for you right now? " Itachi Uchiha, the second strongest pawn, was questioned by Naruto.

"Not at all Naruto, Don't you realize that every girl in the peerage is madly in love with you?" Naruto nodded when Itachi questioned him.

Itachi agreed and left Naruto to prepare for the party. Naruto continued, "I know Nii-san, and I also love them, but I love Rias, and she is my first love, and I wanted to discuss it with her, and then I will decide it."

Naruto started to gaze up at the sky as he reflected on how he had put an end to the Fourth Shinobi War, met his parents and great-grandfather, awakened his Sharingan on his 16th birthday, and saved Rias from Riser.

When Sona came near to Naruto, Naruto was suddenly thinking of all of them and was able to feel Sona approaching.

When Naruto turned toward Sona, he said, "Hello, Sona-chan."

Sona exclaimed, "Hello, Naruto-kun," and embraced him back as Naruto returned.

Sona asked, "How is exploring the underworld and other places?"

Naruto replied, "It's wonderful, and I got to see so many places and meet so many different people in different dimensions."

"Did you travel into other dimensions?" Naruto nodded as Sona questioned him.

"Yes, before deciding to reside in the Elemental nations, my father and mother traveled to other dimensions. They both transformed into kids using a method he learned during his travels in other Dimensions." Naruto said in response.

"Wow, that's wonderful, and I know you've had adventures in several dimensions," Sona said.

"Ha, every dimension has its systems and people," said Naruto.

Sona remarked, "Okay, you should also prepare for the celebration.

Naruto nodded, As he left the garden to prepare for the party. As Rias is her real rival, Sona considers making Naruto-kun fall in love with her.

Gremory Household

Gremory Mansion

Main Hall

We can see that Gremory Mansion's Main Hall is being decorated for the party celebrating the return of the Lucifer Clan, and some people are coming in.

Inside the mansion, Sirzechs and his peerage are also there, and they are all helping with party preparations. Grayfia Lucifuge and Enku are the only members of the Sirzechs Peerage present at the mansion.

Grayfia is accompanied by a female, described as being the teenage counterpart of Grayfia, and is a stunning young lady with long silver hair and crimson eyes who is seventeen years old. She often wears a long-sleeved blue and white French maid attire with a white maid headband covering her head. She is Grayfia's niece Lucina Lucifuge.

"Lucina-chan, you will meet Naruto-sama today; he is the Lucifer Clan's heir, and Sirzechs-sama and I will appoint you as his maid since we know you can look after both Naruto-sama and Rias-sama." Saying to her niece, Grayfia.

Lucina answered her aunt, "Of course, Grayfia-Oba and I will take care of Naruto-sama and Rias-sama."

"Lucina-chan, you don't need to worry about how Naruto-kun would treat you since he is a very kind and beautiful youngster," Sirzechs added as he drew closer to them.

Additionally, Grayfia reassured her by nodding to her niece, which helped Lucina lose her nervousness about working as a personal maid.

As his sister prepared for the celebration, Sirzechs went to see her leaving her wife and niece-in-law.

----------------------------------------------

The party preparations for Naruto's return are finished. We also met Lucina Lucifuge, a new OC who happens to be Grayfia's niece and will serve as Naruto's maid in the upcoming chapters. Details of the character will give in the forthcoming chapters.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace,

Nouhith.