Chapter 19

When Naruto and his peerage entered the Gremory ballroom, he was surprised to see many unfamiliar faces. Therefore, Naruto decided to walk straight to Rias after spotting her in a red dress. Rias also saw Naruto and went to welcome him to the party.

Rias greeted Naruto while still blushing, "Hello, Naruto-kun."As soon as Naruto noticed Rias's flushed face, he said, "Hello, Rias-chan."

As they both began to speak, the current Lucifer of the Underworld suddenly interrupted them, saying, "Hello, Naru-kun and Rias-tan," as both Naruto and Rias turned towards Sirzechs.

"Hello, Nii-san," both of them said at the same time as Sirzechs turned to face Naruto and said, "Sorry, Rias-tan, but I am borrowing Naruto-kun for the meeting of the clan heads," whispering in Rias ear, "I will leave your boyfriend in a few minutes." As Sirzechs took Naruto, he made Rias's face match her hair by leaving the area.

Her boyfriend accompanied her brother as she went to see whether her peerage was prepared for the party.

As they all shook hands with all the other important peoples and Naruto was able to break free of the Sirzechs, he decided to meet Rias and other people. As he was introduced to so many people, Naruto felt his mind was about to destroy completely. Naruto notices that Rias and Sona are present in their respective peerages. Naruto sees that his peerage is approaching him as well. Naruto went to the area of Rias's and Sona's peerage alongside his peerage. Rias and Sona also saw that Naruto was approaching them in both peerages.

When everyone saw Rias's Rook in front of Naruto, a white flash appeared and hugged him. Koneko gave Naruto a bear hug, and Naruto returned the favor.

The white-haired neko greeted Naruto with "Hi Naruto nii-chan," Naruto responded with "Hi Koneko-chan."

As the girl with white hair stood beside Naruto, she approached Rias and the others.

Naruto said, "Hello, Akeno-chan" to the queen of Rias.

"Hello, Naruto-sama and you've become handsome." Akeno teased him with such words.

"No teasing, Akeno." Rias chided.

"But Buchou...you can't keep Naruto-sama all to yourself."

"Grrr..." Rias growled, making Naruto smile. Seeing both Rias and Akeno didn't change at all.

"Hello, Naruto-sama; I am Kiba, Rias-Sama's Knight, " Kiba introduced himself.

"Uh...don't add honorifics; just Naruto is fine."

"Of course, Naruto-san." Kiba nodded.

"Hello, Naruto-sama; I am Asia Argento, Rias-Sama's Bishop, " Asia introduced herself.

"I already told no need for honorifics, Asia-san."

"Of course, Naruto-san " Asia nodded.

"Hello, Naruto-san; I am Issei Hyoudou, Rias's Pawn, " Issei introduced himself.

"Hello, and you must be Red Dragon Emperor," Naruto said as Issei nodded.

"Of course, Naruto-san, and I am Red Dragon Emperor, and My dream is to become a Harem King," Issei proclaimed his dream.

"Hello, Naruto-sama; I am Tsubaki Shinra, Sona-sama's Queen, " Tsubaki introduced herself.

"Hello, Naruto-sama; I am Momo Hanakai, Sona-sama's Bishop, " Momo introduced herself.

"Hell0 Naruto-ama, I am Reya Kusaka, Sona-sama's Bishop, " Reya introduced herself.

"Hello, Naruto-sama; I am Tomoe Meguri, Sona-sama's Knight, " Tomoe introduced herself.