Ch2 Sharing A Room

They arrived at the new location.It was small but cozy,and everyone agreed that if not for the current situation,they would've definately stayed for a long while in the house.Once they arrived,Cassandra,being the newcomer,was offered a room to herself,which she very politely turned down."No way,"she said."If I got a room of my own,There would be 3 in one room.The rooms can barely fit 2 in them as it is.I want to be able to help,and making 3 fit into a room that can barely fit 2 is definately not helping out the situation.Besides,its better if there were 2 in each room.It would help the defense be even."They all were not able to argue,and thus all of them drew straws and when it was her turn she went forward and picked......

Cassandra's POV*

Shit,did I really just pick that cute guy?Oh no,no,nono,NO!Wait why am I  freaking out Cass control yourself you don't normally do this.I stepped towards Yuu and said,'Erm guess we're sharing a room?"I said awkwardly,to which he replied,"Y-Yeah".Wait did he stutter?That was funny.I giggled and he asked why I was laughing,to which I replied,"Nothing,its just that you stuttering was kinda funny"to which he replied,"N-NO IT W-WAS NOT"I sighed and said,"There we go again"in a bored but casual and amused tone.Shinoa said,"Ooooo looks like Yuu has a little cruuuush".Me and Yuu went red and said,"NO I/HE DOES'NT".Mika said,"Wait Cassandra why are you defending him?Could it be possible...."(Hehe not Mika being OOC)he spoke in a amused and teasing tone that I was oh-so familiar with.The jaws of everyone except me and Yuu dropped.Shinoa and Mitsuba both said in sync,"WAIT IS MIKA TEASING CASSANDRA?HE'S NORMALLY SO COLD!"I said"Mika and cold?You must be mistaking him for someone else.He teases everyone he meets.Or did becoming a vampire change him?"I questioningly said in a half worried-half amused tone,looking at my twin.He sighed and said,"I'm not the same boy you knew Candy,I changed after becoming a vampire.I know that its tough to accept,but since you are here,you could help me get my old joking,laughing self back."I stared at him,my eyes watering."C-Candy....That feels like such a old nickname...I remember you and some of our other friends calling me that...Even mom when she was nice...Im so happy that there is still a little bit of the old brother left i you Mika,but just know...I will always be with you no matter what.But I will also correct you if you're wrong.That's my duty as your sister,as your twin sister.""Thank you,Candy,I really appreciate that you still consider me your brother,even after I became a bloodsucker"(more OOC Mika)With that he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Shinoa's POV*

Huh why am I getting jealous of Mika kissing her on the forehead?Why am I getting a urge to be the one being kissed on the forehead by him?why am I feeling the urge to be the one being held so close?why?just....why are you making me feel like this,Mikalela Hyakuya?

Yuichiro's POV*

Damn I kinda want to be Mika rn....No wait wait She just met me like a week ago wtaf am I thinking...

Cassandra's POV*

So just like that they were sharing a room.This was were all the feelings started.The light tints of opink on their cheeks at the sight of the other...the heartfelt words...the empty feeling of being without the other...the feeling of jealousy when the saw the other with someone of their opposite gender...the random spikes of overprotectiveness...If I had known,I would've still picked sharing a room with him.