Ch-10 Nightmare (Part 1)

"Candy?" Mika called for Cassandra,worried as she was normally the first to be up and about.But she wasn't even at the house.So,everyone was out searching.It wasn't long before he smelled the scent of her blood.The familiar scent of Chocolate mixed with lavender and coconut led him to her.
There she lay.
Broken,bruised.
Bloodied and unconscious.
Mika panicked.He didn't know what to do.He just ran to her and picked her up,taking notice of how her blonde hair was dripping with blood,tinted red.He didn't know what had done this to her,if she was this strong.He knew that she could take down a noble vampire easily,yet......Something seemed off.What...just,what did this to her?She was on the verge of death!What even happened to her?!And.... Was she being targeted by someone.If that was the case then....Oh,gods.The others.Were they ok? He ran,back,and found them all the same as her.And Shinoa....no.not her.No,please! Mika was in despair,he didn't want to be alone again.
"Mika?Mika!" Cassandra's voice rang through his dream,shattering it. "Hey,talk to me.You ok?You were crying in your sleep.Was it a nightmare?"Cassandra asked kindly,worried. "C-candy....I...I thought I lost you.....I...I had a nightmare that all of you were k-killed......" Mika hugged her close,allowing himself to cry into her jacket.Crying,for the first time in years.Cassandra was shocked,but then the full intensity of the dream set in,and tears started flowing from her eyes aswell.The sibling duo cried in each other's arms for sometime.Then,Cassandra spoke up. "Lela-chan,you were talking about Shinoa...?While sleeping.What's wrong?" The old nickname almost bought him to tears again. "It's nothing,Candy-chan.....I think I have a crush on her.And..when I saw her dead,I was full on crying as...I just didn't want to be alone again.We already lost Darnell,all those years ago.I..I don't want to lose you,Yuu and Shinoa aswell.I can't lose you three.Please...just don't leave me." Cassandra was quiet for a while. "So...you like her.I can ask her who she likes." Then,Cassandra skipped off.
Ok so Darnell is my OC who will play a big part on the upcoming chapters,so stay tuned!also I'm gonna post a part two and three to this,then I will start on the KimiYoi ship part!Then I intend to have Sam and Cana end up together.And also...I will have another OC coming in soon,who will also play a huge part in the later chapters!O don't know how long I'm gonna keep this ip,maybe even do s part two to this book!no idea,lol.