||𝟏𝟑||

Bts and got-7 pov

We all got bored so we decided to check the night glasses which we can see through it at night and dark. If we made any sound others would wake up so we decided to go to the movie theater....

After a While we got bored so we decided to watch movie and jungkook went to find the remote in dark while using night glasses then suddenly the door open it was dark nothing will be seen but we wore this glasses so we can see we saw yn and a man jin hyung was about to say something but after seeing yn and that masked man fighting he sat down on sofa and started eating popcorn..

Jungkook pov:-

Yn and him fighting and yn removed his mask and I'm shocked to see him..then eunwoo hit into jin hyung leg and fall on the top of yn and they both stating each other and mia Nonna came and on the lights but after seeing then on top of eachother mia nonna is sad and angry..........but whyy...? Maybe she likes eunwoo....!!!????

Ahhhhhh damn....

( One century later )

Author pov:-

Eunwoo:- what u all doing here....?

Jk:- we got bored so we came here to watch a movie.

Eunwoo:- ohh okay.......look i caught a assassin *points at yn*

Yn:- WTH MAN YOU ARE THE THIEF

eunwoo:- what are you saying I'm here to surprise moi hyungs and my bestie

Yn:- yeah yeahhh...coming like a thief

Eunwoo:- you idiot

Yn:- you dumbo

Eunwoo/yn:- YOU– -

Jin:- hey STOB it and all go to sleep right now

Everyone ex jin;- yes

Joon:- welcome guys it's late already let's goo

Everyone sleep but ex 3 people

Eunwoo pov:- ( finally )

Ahhh those shining eyes.....and those cute cherry lips..... beau- - WAITTT why I'm thinking about that assassin......nooooo eunwoo sleep sleep sleep that's ittt

Yn pov :-

Ahhhh he is soo handsome.......and his voice deep like - - WAITT why I'm thinking all this shit about that thief. No no yn sleep sleep sleep that's it........

?? pov::

Whyy whyy.....why I fell for you...even more after i got to know about it.... whyyy * thinking sadly *

Suddenly my mobile rang with notification and i saw what is that and it's from Instagram......that shit posted a pic...and

.

.

.

.

.

.

WTH SERIOUSLY

Hello sweetie's.....how are you all...i know this is short chapter but i will try to post tomorrow and I'm sick too 🤧🤒......i will try my best to post and please vote and comment and tell me how you guys enjoyed it.....

Q:- What is your current favourite song....?

[ Tell me in comments]

.

.

.

Bye bye till now..... take care guys....be safe.......