||𝟐𝟏||

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡ" ⁻ᴾᵃᵇˡᵒ ᴾⁱᶜᵃˢˢᵒ

••••••

••At hospital••

°°Third pov°°

After reaching the hospital he carries yn in bridal style again and goes into the hospital. Then he asked for some help. The nurses saw yoongi who was screaming for help.They saw yn in his hands, Then one nurse came with an emergency bed/table (idk) then they took her to the emergency room.

°°Few minutes before°°

After they ( Bts ex yoongi, Mr&Mrs Kim, eunwoo and Ruby) saw yn who was unconscious in yoongi hands they all panicked and followed them. They reached the hospital and went to reception and asked for Kim yn. Then the receptionist told them the directions towards the emergency room. They saw Yoongi, who was sitting quietly and closed his eyes. Yoongi heard his dad calling him. Then the doctor came out from the emergency room. Yoongi immediately went to him and asked.

°°now°°

Yoongi:- What happened to her doctor...?

Doctor:- she has poison in her body. Sir, you really did the right thing bringing her here immediately. We are luckily able to stop the poison before it flows into the entire body. Maybe after she gains consciousness she may get ( nausea, vomiting) because in that way the poison will come out from her body. She may gain consciousness in a few minutes, you all can see her.

Mr Kim:- Thankyou sir.

Then everyone went to see her, Mr Kim signaled namjoon to come outside.

Mr Kim:- Namjoon, did you check the camera footage? How did this happen..?

Namjoon:- Yes dad, but....

Mr Kim:- what..

Namjoon:- The man who got paid to poison yn came here as bodyguard, then he threatened a maid by saying he will kill her family, if she doesn't put the poison in the cake. And the man who threatened the maid got killed.

Mr Kim:- what..!!

Namjoon:- yes dad..what I guess is the person who paid money killed him. And we found the boss who paid money, he is in our basement.

Mr Kim:- I will take a visit to our guest. Take care of everything here.

Then Mr Kim went home and saw a maid who was forced to put poison. He saw her coming to him.

Maid:- I'm really sorry sir!! I was forced to put poison in, otherwise they would kill my family and my brother who was kidnapped by him.

The maid said all while crying. Mr Kim understands that she did this because of her family only.

Mr Kim:- I'm leaving you because you did this for your family. And because of us, all of these things happened, so I decided to pay all your loans and school fees of your brother

Maid:- Thankyou so much for all sir. I'm really grateful to you.

Mr Kim:- it's fine..

Then Mr Kim went to the basement switch on the lights, then he went to the guest who paid money to the killer to kill his daughter was tied to the chair and bleeding. Then the person opened his eyes to see Mr Kim standing in front of him.