22

About Mafia Ranks.

The underworld is currently ruled by mafia Royalties. There will be a king and queen, who rules. There will be a crown prince and princess who got picked by the king and Queen. They got picked because of their talents and skills and experience and build the confidence to stand succeeding in the world. Then next will be the ministers. In court there will be 2 ministers. Then next the generals also known as mafia lords and Ladies. If the current king and queen want to leave their position to crown prince and princess they will be emperor and empress.

(Intro-3)

-Bangtan-

Members:- 7

SJ–

SUGA–

J-HOPE–

RM– (leader)

JM–

V–

JK– 

-Nightmares-

Members-5

Demon– (leader) 

Devil–(Right hand)

Jane–

R–

Lili–

Itzy

Members-5

Ruby–

Ariel–

Lucy–

Judy–

Julia– 

••

-TXT-

-GOT-7-

-EXO-

-ASTRO-

-TWICE-

••••

The invitation went to all who were in the ranks. Everyone was surprised to see a sudden invitation for a party.

Bts saw the invitation, then they went to their dad..

Mr Kim:- It's your time now for this.

Bts:- Yes, Father.

Mr Kim:- Take care, sons Be careful.

Jin:- we will dad.

Others nod to their Father.

On other hand yn just look at the invitation and thinking something.

(Evening time)

The kim's are seated in the dining table and eating their dinner. While they were eating yn spoke...

Yn:- Tomorrow I'm going to blackpink house and, we all decided to have a sleepover.

Yn looked at them before anyone else say something yoongi says,

Yoongi:- Yes, go.

All looked at Yoongi then decided to ask him later ex Miss Kim. Then they nod.

After dinner bts and their father are In meeting room. Then Yoongi said,

Yoongi:- we all go to the party tomorrow and, she will be there at her friend's house so it wouldn't be a problem and dad, mom will go to a meeting and will be back after we come back home. It's not good to be alone here.