||𝟏𝟕||

"ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵒᵖᵉ, ᵗⁱᵉ ᵃ ᵏⁿᵒᵗ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ

"ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵒᵖᵉ, ᵗⁱᵉ ᵃ ᵏⁿᵒᵗ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ. ⁻ᶠʳᵃⁿᵏˡⁱⁿ ᴰ. ᴿᵒᵒˢᵉᵛᵉˡᵗ"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Note says:-

MY LADY~~~~

                              Don't worry you aren't kidnapped, Do you want to know who I am...?

If yes, come out the car look for me...I'm waiting for you while sitting at a bench near Han river.. watching the view.

From :-

Your future husband ~

Yn immediately came out of the car and

looked for that person....it's midnight so people don't be here right now...only it's him.....

And yn saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers on a bench and a coat. And make sure she is alerted, if he does something. And she went to the place where the flower bouquet was left...

Suddenly she saw a shadow at her back. That's it she kicked him in the guts. He kneels because of sudden pain.... And she heard him says

Man:- i think I'm mentioned in the note saying " you aren't kidnapped" right...? Then whyyyyyyy

After hearing his voice she saw who he was. She was shocked to see who this is....then laughed after seeing him like this.

Man:- Don't laugh lady, help me

Yn :- ok ok *giggling*

After sometime yn breaks the silence....

Yn:- why are you suddenly here..?

Man:- I'm here for both reasons

1 and 2) I miss you so badly so I want to take some leave from my boss saying I'm going to South Korea for vacation. And he agreed but I need to deal with some business here.

Yn:- ohhh okay....

Man:- how are you my lady...?

Yn:- umm....so good wbu

Man:- say what happened *glare*

Yn:- *thinking* I'm a fearless Mafia queen....but idk why I feel a little scary by his glare....NO I'm not SCARED but little....just little scared. *sigh*

Yn:- okay..... getting so much tired and stressed because of all works and to add more stress got a step f-- *yn cut off by man kissing her*

Yn was shocked to move or break the kiss by him...after he pulled out....she stood like a statue....