Loosing your Pumpkins

So, Halloween. Halloween Party. 1925 Sounds fair enough, I rang the doorbell to my Zio Tony's house. My Zia Ludovica answers. "Oh my! Maria, Hey!" "Oh, Um Hi Ludovica."  I say. "We'll, come on in" she smiled. I walk into the living room, just to see Carianna on the phone. "Oh yes!...Uh huh. Bahaha! No totally not! Oh that is such crap-

"Hey! No cussing!" Ludovica shouts. "oh come on! It's the Mordern era! Cussing is obviously known not to be that bad! Ughhh" Carianna Replied. she hold downs the phone, "Oh! Hi Maria!" She sweetly adds. "Hey" I wave. "....Anyway, so yea- I was like Oh my gosh can you he that rediculous-

"Heh" I akwardky backed up. And Backed Up into Tullio. "Hey Maria!" he grinned. "Hey, what are you suppose to be."

He frowned. "I'm too old for that"

"Then why do you have a bunch a candy?" I asked. He grinned, "I have no costum to dress up as, but I'm not to old for candy"

"Right. And the toliet paper?"

"It's Caria's Idea. She wanted to get back at her Ex" he saids. "Hey! I said it's only between us!" She protested. "Too bad" Tullio smirked, "Maria you want to help?"

"Wait why would I-

"Hey Maria!" Ettore Came and Hugged me. "Oh my- Hey Ettore!"

"You look so cute!" I add. She wore a Cow outfit. "Moo!" She chuckled. "These are actually just my pajamas." She Saids. "Well, great-

"Ugh. Are you gonna help us or what?" Asked tobin. Carianna seemed she wanted to know the answer too.

Ettore looked up at me, "Hey what's happening here..This isn't-"

I stopped her. "No! Haha! I mean! Duh! Amara why don't you come with us too?" I say. "Wha-"

"Yes! I'll ask Your mom and we can Go toliet Paper Someone house:"

Amara Grinned, "ok"

I went to Go look for Ottilie. Ettore, Caria, and Tullio Answered the do to Amanda! "Hey little Candies! Oh Hey Mariangela!" She sweetly said. Wow. "Ottie, we're are you-

"AH" I got scared from My uncle Fabrizio.

"Oh sorry, I was just bringing in the Dogs. The trick or treated are tossing eggs at them" He stated. "Oh" I add. "Your Aunt and Adi are in the back in the garage."

"Thanks" I say. He smiles, I smile too. Then he moves out of the way, "after you"

And I head to the garage. "Heyyy!" Both Zia Ludovica and Ottilie greeted. "Oh yea. Hi. Say, is it ok if I take your Daughter Trick or Treating?" I say. Ottilie Nods, "Yes. But hold up-" . So sometime passed and Ottie gives me a Full lecture on how to make sure Ettore is safe. Even though we just go by two neighborhoods down..

"Um. Yes!" I add. "Great. Thank you Maria" Adi said as she hugged me.

Everyone was outside. Loud parties can be heard. I saw people with Alcohol, and Cigarettes or Tobacco in their Halloween parties. Adults taking their kids Trick or treating smoked cigarettes. Sometimes wearing quite inappropriate Costumes . We walked past them. "So, where is this Bitch's place?" Grunt Tullio. Now that he was an adult basically, he puffed a Pipe. He hands me a Cup of whisky. I take it. "Surely this is this place right?" I grin. Taking a gulp of the whisky. "Yep" grinned Carianna. Ettore held the toilet paper. "Now what?" She innocently smiled. Carianna takes my Whisky cup. "Now ..We Destroy the bitch's house!" She declares and smashes my Glass cup on the floor. We all scream and roar and We begin to toss the Toilet paper everywhere, on every corner, every Tree, and Ettore Took out the eggs. We scream even more and Began to toss the Eggs at the windows. Laughing Hysterically as We all puff Tullio's Pipe. Then everything ends because We hear the car alarm go off and Someone who I guess was the father. Got out from the house and Yelled, "What the hell?" We scatter and Hide as fast as we can, "What- Stupid Fucking kids!" He cried. We all giggle behind the hiding place. I hugged Ettore, I noticed that she grew Taller. Which was sort of uneasy. "I'll find you!" He screeched. I couldn't help but to notice it was the cold fall and he came out in his underwear and white t-shirt."Carlo! If these were your friends! I'm grounding you for the rest of Highschool and until you're out of my fucking house!" He calls his kid. Carianna and Tullio gave each other mischievous expression. From there, I knew they got their vengeance. Ettore giggled and Dropped something. She quickly picked it up.. "What was that?" I asked. "It was a gift from Amanda," she spoke softly. Then we saw others pass by. Either shocked or laughing. However,since there was a shooting by a nearby party. Everyone cries and screams. We ran and ran as fast as we could to leave that area. As we ran I came up and was up front. Which was the biggest mistake of my life, "Come Guys! Let's Go!"

"Guys?" And when I turn back. No one was with me. I cried, "Guys! Stop hiding! Where are you?"  I still can hear the panicking of the other street. So I ran for my life. Too scared to realized I just lost my younger cousins and my niece.