Chapter 1:Strange Begins

Third Person POV:

A Nidorino and a Gengar battle in a stadium full of screaming fans "And Nidorino begins the battle with a Horn Attack! Oh, but Gengar bounces right back! And there it is! The Hypnosis power of Gengar! This could be the end of Nidorino. Wait, the trainer recalls Nidorino! Which Pokémon will he use now? Oh! It's Onix! And now this giant Pokémon's on the attack! Oh, but Gengar jumps aside. Gengar is moving beautifully today, it's training is top notch. No doubt about it!" The announcer yells out as a kid stares at the tv. "...how annoying" he said as he stares broadly at the television until it was turned off "Now now kid. Tomorrows a big day." A manly voice said leaning ontop of the tv, a bark echoing in the room as the boy let out a annoyed grunt flopping onto the ground and hissing lightly at the light being opened in his room.

"What the hell!" He said blocking the light, as he crawls to the bed and warping the blanket around him "I wouldn't have to do this if you just-" "I am WAY too damn young to be lectured by a prehistoric artifact!" A bark echoed once more in the room and the man sighed as he bent down and petted the puppy "Just know kid, tomorrow you WILL become a trainer. You did say you'll do it" "shut it and leave" the man supposedly the Father sighed once more "Come on Growlithe" he said as a bark echoed once more and the lights turned off leaving the boy to sleep and think alone.

-TimeSkip-

"This is fuckin ridiculous" "language son" the dad said as
y/n rolled his eyes hiding his face with his hood and dark scarf jumping out of the car and walking in the lab leaving his father outside. "Hey! Watch it bud!" Y/n heard a boy say as he managed to dodge the boy running at top speed out the door "GARY-! *groan* I'm sorry for him. Are you here for a starter?" A tired man said as y/n faced him to be met with the infamous Professor oak "... reluctantly so" oak raised a brow at this but he decide not to question it much, his instincts telling him it wasn't that important.

"Very well, but Squirtle was taken by my grandson Gary, the kid who nearly crashed into you" oak said as y/n shrugged "that wasn't my choice" he said walking to the right of the table and grabbing the ball throwing it and releasing his starter "I wanted Bulbasaur" "Bul! BUL-BA-SAUR!!" The plant-Mon cried as y/n returned it to the ball grabbing Pokédex and Ball's from oak "This bulbasaur is special, it was recently hatched from an egg and knows a couple of different moves" oak said smiling, y/n acknowledged this but he quickly left not wanting to be in the presences of another human.

"Hey kid, who'd you choose?" "The smartest choice" he said vaguely as he turned to leave but was stopped by his dad "Hey kid.. I'm really proud of you. This must not be easy for you considering your... personality, but I respect your decision and I can't wait to se you in the Pokémon league" they both stared at each other before y/n shrugged off his dads hand with a 'tch' "Whatever you prehistoric boomer" he said walking away failing to hide the small blush of embarrassment from his face as his dad and Growlithe laugh at y/n "I can't wait kid."

-The end, this was meant to be short- (your clothes are the picture at the top btw)