Chapter 32:Ash's loss

Third Person POV:

Y/n was now in his room watching the battle between ash and a Ritchie he watched ash losing the fight "..." he teleported to the stadium walking behind a decently sized Boulder and sitting down as he peeled his head out "Ash" he called out telepathically watching ash slightly jump "Y/n?!" He yelled in confusion "Don't yell out loud!.. I'm in your mind" he commanded him to shut up as ash stared at the battle "What do you want?" "Do you want my help?" "Huh?!" "I can help you win" "But, why?" "Simple. I want to be the one to kill you" he said as ash commanded a Thunderbolt from pikachu to hit the butterfree "No! I'm GOING to win and beat you MY way!" Ash said determination coating his inner voice making y/n sigh "Your going to lose, that richte is certainly no joke despite his... choice of Pokémon, admit it ash, you NEED my help" "NO! PIKACHU QUICK ATTACK!" He yelled out loud making y/n pinch the bridge of his nose. He teleported back to his house in the Pokémon league village watching the battle. He watched ash lose "I told him, but he just wanted to be a hero" y/n said watching ash get a defeated look on his face as he got up and grabbed his pokeball's "I'm on break, everyone I've faced was weak and now I just need to await for my next opponent" he planned out loud heading to a restaurant for a quick grub.

-TimeSkip-

"Why didn't you help him!!" "I asked him and he said no due to his stupid hero complex! You wanna get mad at someone tomboy? Get mad at him!" Y/n yelled at Misty annoyed at her yelling as Brock separated the two "have you even looked at him! He looks completely defeated!-" "That's his fault, ash is a dumbass with a hero complex. He was destined to lose!" "YOU-!!" "MISTY STOP!!" Brock held her back from punching y/n, even though he could've just teleported away and/or not have felt it due to her stick arms. Y/n teleported to the stadium's fighters entrance way watching Melissa a strong trainer who also beat Gary oak win another match "so is she my next opponent?" He said teleporting to the reception and looking at his next opponent "nah, just some random"

-The End-

Short due to this vote that WILL affect this story in a big way.

[1] Stay in the Pokémon anime version

[2] Go to the Pokémon manga version