Chapter 9: Blind Trainer

(Also very short, but I wanted to make this to BURTALIZE this mother FU-)

Third Person POV:

Currently our favorite trainer was facing off with a blue haired trainer who wore a smug smirk as he sent out Charmander "Come on, this weakling needs to be trained!" He said in a very.. VERY annoying voice, more considerably than the other trainers y/n faced. Y/n then threw out Nidorino. The battle soon begun with a quick horn attack and a scratch Charmander recoiling back as Nidorino quickly landed a poison jab "Come on you dumb lizard! Start dodging!" Damion yelled as Charmander flinched as he let out a weak cry of acknowledgment as he sent a ember to Nidorino "Dig" y/n said as his Mon dug into the earth dodging charmander's ember "What're you standing there for?! Jump you idiot! JUMP!" Damion yelled but he was too busy degrading Charmander that he gave the command to late as Nidorino jumped from below the ground and head butted the fire lizards chin, which sent it into the air "Now, horn attack" with Charmander in the air being unable to defend itself, Nidorino managed to land the attack and tackle him into the ground knocking him out.

Damion let out a loud 'tch' and returned Charmander to its ball "Come on you pathetic Pokemon" "Ya know, I'm not the most emotional human out there. But even I have more Emotional Intellect than you" "Huh? You tryna say something? It's okay to call my Pokémon a weakling ya know" "Yes Charmander is weak, because of you" "Excuse me!?" "Your Charmander trust you and is completely loyal to you, and yet you treat it like a replaceable toy. Loyalty like that can't be replaced" "I'm sorry, is the walking human husk talking to me about emotions?" "The fact the a 'human husk' is even giving you this lesson should make you rethink your life decisions" Y/n finished as Damion glared at him making the stoic trainer release an annoyed sigh as he walked past him "I'm not wasting my time on someone as pathetic as you"

-The end-

(I swear the next chapter will be longer!)