Caught

I felt as if my legs were on fire. my lungs burned and I couldn't take it any longer. I collapsed onto the ground. My wolf was at bay clawing it's way out. But I couldn't let her. If I shifted they could take that as a sign, a sign that's I wanted to fight or attack.

This was it I thought. It was over, they were gonna kill me. All this time I have laid low. I didn't even know there was a pack for miles.

My screams ripped through the air like the slice of a knife.

I looked down clutching my leg where it was tore and cut up. Tears pooling my eyes from the burning sensation, blurring my vision. I looked up to see 3 wolves.

Power radiating off of them. By now I was shaking in fear. Thinking of all the terrible things they could do to me. The biggest wolf shifted. It was not as big as an alpha but by no means was he the size of a regular wolf. He had tan skin and his muscle were huge.

"Well well. look what we have here. A rouge."

"Please let me go. I didn't mean to cross your border. I didn't know there was a pack for miles!" I explained. tears now streaming down my face. I hated showing my weakness. I didn't want to cry, I haven't cried this hard since that night. The other two wolves shifted and the one who I assumed had the most power stepped forward.

"Now. Now. We can't do that." he looked down at me, with so much hatred in his eyes.

"Picked her up and take her to the cells. I will see what the Alpha wants to do with this....this rouge." He speaks with so much venom in his voice.

I whimper as the other two harshly pick me up. I knew that it would leave a mark, even with the healing abilities it will take a while. Causing even more pain their claws were sinking into my skin. Black dots clouded my visions from their harsh grips.

I knew this was it. It was over.