a new day

I slowly peeled my eyes open and took in my surrounding. I was in a bed, that was unfamiliar. Sheet were covering my body, I quickly noticed I was just in a lager T-shirt, my bra, and some boxers. I quickly scrambled out of the bed looking around the room. I couldn't see much, it was dark and mysterious. It had his smell everywhere.

I took a couple step forward. Even with my wolf powers it was to dark to make out much. My hand landed on a doorknob. I quickly and quietly pulled the door open, trying not to make a sound.

My steps were quiet and slow. I had no idea where anything was. I could faintly smell him, my mate. I followed it down a long hall getting lost a couple of times, until I was in front of two double doors. Contemplating whether or not to go inside, I stood there for a good five minutes until I decided to see what was inside.

I slowly creaked the doors open, I tried to take a peek around but in a flash I was harshly pushed up against a wall. My wolf and I whimpered from the harsh contact. I could feel his breath against my neck. The minute he saw who it was he let go and took a step back like I had burned him. Guilt pooled into his eyes.

"Shit. I'm so sorry kitten." His voice held so much emotion. I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say Anything I just stood there. I didn't know his name , I knew nothing about him.

" I'm sorry for waking in without permission alpha." His loud growl boomed through the room. His hand graves underneath my chin making me look up into his eyes.

" You will not call me Alpha. I'm not your alpha in an your mate." His breath ragged and filled with so anger. His eyes turning black from his wolf trying to come out.

My stomach ruined the moment, grumbling louder than Niagara Falls.
Heat rushing to my cheeks as I hear him chuckle softly. It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard.

"Lets get you something to eat." His hand reached for mine, slipping his fingers in between mine. He lead my down a long hallway taking a bunch of turns, until walking down a pair of stairs.

It took us around 2 minutes to reach the kitchen because the house was massive. He lead me to a bar stool, as I took a seat he went and started to prepare breakfast.

He was wearing some jeans, A black shirt that hugged his body perfectly, and some old converse. His hair was messy, like he had run his hand through it multiple times. After a while a plate was placed in front of me.

"So kitten, I see that I don't know your name, do you mind telling me?" I began to pick at my food before looking at him. I was interrupted by multiple voices entering the room.

"WHY IS THERE A ROUGE IN THE PACK HOUSE."