amore mio

When I looked into his eyes I felt as if all time had stopped. It was just him and I. I wanted to be near him, I want him to touch me. It's like I craved it.

His eyes travel downward, and a loud growl erupts from his chest and I take a step back in surprise. He stalks toward me, each step he takes my heart beats even faster. I wanna take the final step and close any space between us, but I can't. I can't trust him, or anyone.

He grabs ahold of my wrist gently making sure he wasn't hurting me. He looks up and down my arms before meeting my eyes. His eyes hold so much emotion, anger, guilt, concern, it's like a never ending whirlpool.

"Who did this." His voice rough, holding so much authority. making my legs go weak, leaving me wanting to collapse right there. I could barely hold myself upright. I didn't know how to respond though, because I didn't know who did do this, or why they did.

His eyes search mine for what seamed like eternity. He takes another step closing the space between us. His nose gently brushing mine. His minty Breath fanning across my face. My breath quickens, with my back against the wall, I was trapped.

" I- I don't know." My voice comes out rushed and choppy. He takes his hand and runs it across my cheekbone, never taking his eyes away from mine.

" I won't ask you again. Who did this?" His voice comes out as a demand and my wolf whimpers that he would use that tone with us. I felt hurt, betrayed, and most of all angry.

" I will find out soon amore mio. You will be mine." He pushed himself off of me and walks out slamming the door behind him without another word.

Leaving me alone, to drown in my thoughts.