The Cell

His sinister laugh boomed through the dark corridor. We had been walking for ages and my legs we about to snap from all the running I had been doing today.

His hand tugged at mine. Pulling me, well nearly around a sharp corner. I tried to move back but instead I tripped forward land straight into it. I hissed in pain as my cheek came into contact with it.

Tears began pooling my eyes. But I couldn't cry, I can't give them the satisfactory to know that they have broken and hurt me. I pushed back the tears as the man I still yet to know the name of, pulls me through a wide door with iron bars around it.

My arms skimmed the metal, hissing in pain from the contact I retracted my hand as fast as possible.

"Oh sorry did that hurt? I forgot to mention the bars are covered and made of wolfsbane I wouldn't touch it if I were you. Well your life will be short lived anyways when the Alpha gets his hands on you.."

His hand gripped my hand even tiger than I could have thought possible. He took out a key out of his back pocket and unlocked a cell. With his rough grabby hands he pushed me inside. I feel face first, crying out from the impact.

"Wake up at 5:30 sharp so I would get my rest of I were you. Rouge."

With that he slammed the cell door and walked off into the dark hallway.