22

"Grandpa, I'm going to my brother's house to do my homework!"

    Zhuang Xing parked his bicycle in Zhou's yard, and heard Xiao Zhuzi's nasal voice, and reported to Grandpa Zhou on the second floor that he went to take Shen Xiuzhu's heavy schoolbag. He carried it over, greeted Zhou Xuejun on the second floor, and led his precious grandson back to his home.

    Zhou Xuejun shook his head with a smile. Ever since Zhuang Xing said that he was going to pick up his grandson from school in the afternoon, he had thought of this scene. He told Aunt Wu to do less at night and not to be a little bamboo. He was far-sighted enough. Cheng Xiang, Lao Xu came over to pass on a message, and his old classmate called him to have dinner together in the villa.

    Well, Aunt Wu's busy work was in vain after all. Zhou Xuejun took the dishes prepared by Aunt Wu to the dealer. It's good to live nearby, and the meals are lively.

    Several elderly people and two grandchildren took their seats. As soon as they moved their chopsticks, there was the sound of a car at the door. Old Xu hurried to open the gate of the courtyard, and Zhuang Jianshe and his wife came back with Zhuang Yang.

    After all, I haven't seen the eldest son for 4 years, and the couple panicked, but there is no way, the eldest son is not at home, and Zhuang Yang is also on vacation, so he simply brought him back to accompany the old man.

    All of a sudden, the living room was bustling with activity. Fortunately, Zhou Xuejun brought some dishes with him. A large family of nine people sat around the round table, and the adults talked about Zhuang Xing.

    Zhuang Jianshe didn't open his mouth easily because of his career. He just observed his eldest son silently. Li Lan didn't have so many thoughts in his heart. Looking at Zhuang Xing, he asked, "It's okay, not thin. Is it suffering there?" "It's okay, in

    the There are a lot of outdoor activities in school, and after exercising a lot, I get hungry quickly, but I eat a lot, and I gained a few kilograms." In fact, Zhuang Xing was really struggling in the United States. In order to keep up with the progress, he studied a lot, and his interest in finance outside of class I didn't fall behind, so sometimes I am very tired.

    And I’m still not used to eating it. In the United States, it’s either bread or pasta. If you want to eat Chinese food, you can only wait for the holiday to go to Wall Street. Due to the ingredients, the Chinese restaurants in the United States are not good, so these 4 years can really be said to be eating. No, I can't sleep well.

    Thinking of eating, Zhuang Xing couldn't help but glance at the snacks beside him, and picked up chopsticks to pick up a piece of ribs for Xiao Zhuzi very naturally.

    Li Lan was stunned. Four years later, she almost forgot how much her eldest son loved Shen Xiuzhu, a younger brother. Time wanted to see Shen Xiuzhu.

    She felt that she was a little bit on behalf of her younger son, and just about to say something, she saw her younger son Zhuang Yang followed his brother's example and picked up a chopstick of lean bacon and put it in Shen Xiuzhu's bowl, "Little Zhuzi, eat bacon."

    " Zhuang Yang, is that your name for Little Zhuzi? Brother!" Zhuang Xing scolded his younger brother, he didn't even know that his younger brother had turned upside down in the past four years?

    "I don't, my brother doesn't play game consoles with me, so Xiao Zhuzi plays with me." Zhuang Yang is not afraid of his brother.

    "Then you want to play games with your brother, or the brother who wants to give you pocket money?" Zhuang Xing put his left hand on the table, pointed the table with one finger, and pinched his younger brother Zhuang Yang as soon as he opened his mouth.