46

On Zhuangzhou Island in May, the highest temperature was more than 40 degrees, and the outdoor scenery was baked and deformed visually.

    Shen Xiuzhu was taken directly to Zhuang Xing's house. After confirming that the little grandson only had wounds on his hands that needed to be healed, Zhou Xuejun returned to Xingfu Street. With Zhuang Xing watching, Shen Xiuzhu was safe.

    Li Lanxin finished her class and returned to the office. A female teacher came in with a bag of washed plums and distributed them around.

    When it was handed to him, Li Lanxin declined, "Thank you, I don't like plums, you can eat them."

    A teacher who had already fed them exclaimed, "My God, this is too sour, I can't eat it!"

    Others gnawed a small piece of plum skin curiously, and the sour taste instantly filled the taste buds, "It's too sour..." The female teacher

    also picked up one and took a bite, and it was really sour, "Why is it so sour? When I came to school, I passed by an old farmer with two baskets. I didn’t give up on this hot day and bought a bag.” “Don’t eat it, take it back to the bar,

    don’t waste it.”

    “Oh , that's the only way to go." The female teacher really couldn't take it anymore.

    Li Lan didn't change her mind, she was still grading homework, but when school was over in the morning, she didn't bother to have lunch, so she hurriedly walked out along the school gate.

    Sure enough, I saw an old farmer by the street, with two baskets of plums under his feet. The old man was sitting on a simple bench, wiping his sweat with a white towel around his neck.

    Li Lanxin approached, the plums in the basket were green on the surface, but faintly blood-red inside, "Weigh two catties for me, old man." The old farmer quickly bagged her, the red plastic bags were full

    , It had already exceeded the two catties she wanted, but Li Lanxin didn't stop her, so she gave the money to carry it, and finally called a rickshaw, and went home all the way.

    Since Shen Xiuzhu left the hospital, Zhuang Xing has been busy with the Daocheng studio. He expects to supervise the bridge construction project he invested in Daocheng starting this year.

    Now rushing back to have lunch with Shen Xiuzhu, the auntie listened to Li Lanxin's explanation, and made soup for him. Ribs, pig's trotters, chicken, and fish were changed in turn.

    Shen Xiuzhu's little face was delicate and smooth, but his stomach wasn't much bigger.

    Reluctantly finished the chicken soup, Shen Xiuzhu didn't eat a bite of the staple food, Zhuang Xing was helpless, "Can I just eat half a bowl?" "

    It's not sour, I can't eat it." Shen Xiuzhu frowned, he didn't know what the little bamboo shoot gave him Fa, his whole taste has changed. He used to like to eat spicy food and oily meat, but now he can't eat anything sour, and he feels like vomiting when he smells meat.

    Just when Zhuang Xing was about to feed the meal by himself, his mother Li Lanxin came back with a bag of plums. Hearing that Shen Xiuzhu didn't eat, Li Lanxin advised: "Then aunt will pick some chicken for you, so you can eat it with vinegar?

    " In front of him, Shen Xiuzhu was embarrassed to make a fuss, so he nodded obediently.

    Li Lanxin went to the kitchen to make vinegar sauce for him, added a lot of cold water to dilute it, Shen Xiuzhu dipped some vinegar in his meat, at least he had taken in some protein.