65

In October 2000, Zhuang Yang had already started his third year of high school, and Shen Xiuzhu had started university for two months. He cut his shoulder-length hair and started his college career.

    There is a nanny at home, but Xiaozhusun is still close to his grandfather Zhou Xuejun. As soon as lunch is finished every day, the 1-year-old and 9-month-old little bamboo shoot grabs his grandfather and walks towards the gate with bumpy steps. He is going to pick up his father from school.

    The driver parked the car on the side of the road of Shangmei Academy, and Zhou Xuejun led the little grandson to play with the rocking car in the shop next to it, 1 coin for 10 minutes.

    Shen Xiuzhu is a man of the year among the freshmen. He is already a member of the Shanghai Artists Association in his freshman year, and he has received medals and honors. Of course, this has a lot to do with his older brother Zhuang Xing who will give him a boost.

    Zhuang Xing is very business minded in the business world, and because of the little bamboo, there are many news about the painter. I once saw the biography of the painter Huang Yanghui. Huang Yanghui was the secretary of the famous Chinese painter Xu Beihong.

    Huang Yanghui said in his biography that Xu Beihong loved reading newspapers in the 1940s and 1950s. If his name did not appear in the newspapers, he would be unhappy. Even if someone scolded him in the newspapers, he would be happy. To maintain public attention.

    It can be seen that being a painter not only requires excellent painting skills, but also exposure is very important. Therefore, Zhuang Xing can always use Wanhu to publish Shen Xiuzhu's news in the first place.

    People on the Internet and in the art circle all know the character Shen Xiuzhu, but they have never seen the face.

    With such a reputation, outstanding works, and remarkable painting skills, the professor of the Academy of Fine Arts once joked that Shen Xiuzhu, a classmate, came to the university to experience it.

    "Shen Xiuzhu, just come, more than half of the students in our class will come, and they won't play until late!" Several students surrounded Shen Xiuzhu and tried to persuade them.

    Shen Xiuzhu was a little hesitant, he might be a different kind, and he didn't have the free mood of a freshman at all. So his classmates invited him to go to the disco at night. He refused several times, but he might not be strong enough, so he was surrounded to persuade him.

    "Father!" Little Bamboo Shoot stood in front of his great-grandfather, holding his two little hands upwards by Zhou Xuejun.

    Shen Xiuzhu fixed his eyes, saw his precious son, and said without hesitation: "Sorry, my son is here to pick me up, I wish you all a good time!" Waved to his classmates, Shen Xiuzhu rushed over to pick up the small bamboo

    shoots , two kisses hard.

    "Son, do you know that you saved Dad?"

    Many students behind him petrified, "Is Shen Xiuzhu married? Have a son?!" "

    It seems to be, I saw it when I started school, and it was Shen Xiuzhu's brother who was holding him. "The speaker thought about it for a while, and it seemed that Shen Xiuzhu's son could only call him father, so the person who was called brother by Shen Xiuzhu was also called father by his son.

    The girls are wailing, and they have children, so they are completely useless.

    Xiaozhusun didn't know that he had helped his father deal with his love rival invisibly, and grabbed his father's neck and pointed to the rocking cart in front of the convenience store.