24

After a few days of crazy skateboarding, Shen Xiuzhu decided to finish his previous painting this day. Zhuang Xing sat aside and looked through Shen Xiuzhu's stock market notes for many years.

    At the beginning, he only kept a thick notepad, but now it has grown to 8. Shen Xiuzhu's notes are serious and detailed. Zhuang Xing looked up at Shen Xiuzhu who was concentrating on painting.

    Shen Xiuzhu was facing the window, wearing a long-sleeved white cotton T, but wearing short beach pants underneath, his legs were crossed to reveal his fair calves, and he was wearing a pair of blue plastic slippers, which were children's models. The plastic shoes were a little transparent, The instep is more white and tender.

    Zhuang Xing could only see the side of the little bamboo. Shen Xiuzhu's lips were slightly open, his eyes were focused on the drawing paper, and his left hand was pressing the drawing board with five fingers separated.

    He leaned over with a chair, and sat down beside Xiao Zhuzi. Shen Xiuzhu continued to draw seriously, but when he felt his brother coming by his side, he naturally raised one leg and put it on Zhuang Xing's thigh.

    "..." Zhuang Xing silently moved his legs closer so that Shen Xiuzhu could sit more comfortably.

    So the older one read the notes carefully, the younger one concentrated on drawing, and the two accompanied each other harmoniously.

    Zhuang Xing has been paying attention to the domestic stock market when he was in the United States, and he still has a certain understanding of the general direction of the domestic stock market. However, Shen Xiuzhu's notes gave him a detailed process from the bull market in 1991 to the bear market in 1994.

    I have to say that the stock market in the past few years has indeed brought opportunities for shareholders to get rich. The specific manifestation is that the number of households with ten thousand yuan has increased sharply, and even people with hundreds of thousands of yuan in wealth abound.

    People love to buy houses as soon as they have money, so the real estate boom started, which led to the real estate industry absorbing a lot of funds, so the domestic economy turned to domestic demand. When banks print a lot of money to supply money, the value of money will definitely drop rapidly, causing Prices rose, and a very typical demand-pull inflation occurred in 1994.

    Combining the news situation and the stock market, Zhuang Xing thinks it is more reliable to buy treasury bonds to do more. Since the domestic economy has developed rapidly since the opening up, the Ministry of Finance definitely has the ability to cash it out.

    Specifically, he plans to go to Shanghai next week to see the situation.

    By 4 pm, Shen Xiuzhu's first draft was completed. Zhuang Xing slumped against the back of the chair, holding up an unknown number of notebooks and still reading.

    Shen Xiuzhu put down his pen and put his other leg on it, and finally shook his calf, Zhuang Xing moved his notebook to look at it, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What?" "

    I'm hungry..." Shen Xiuzhu touched it abdomen.

    Zhuang Xing sat up straight, "Mix some noodles for you?"

    Shen Xiuzhu nodded heavily and said, "Yeah!"

    Zhuang Xing pulled out his leg that had been pressed for hours, stood up, stamped his feet and went downstairs. behind.

    With ambitions and limited ingredients, Zhuang Xing mixed tomato and egg noodles for the child.

    According to the method of spaghetti sauce, fry the tomatoes and eggs into pieces, cook the dried noodles and stir them up to eat. The method is very simple, but Shen Xiuzhu likes it very much.