8

"You filmed me without my consent?"

Big Ellie looked me up and down, frowning. "What on earth are you wearing?"

"Answer me! Did you?"

Yeah, I was yelling at him. The man knew about my record and had a video of me jerking off for another guy. Not like I had something to lose. His face showed that my tone didn't compute. No wonder. Nobody talked to him like that.

"Yeah, so what? Come here."

"Forget it. I've had enough of this shit."

I spun on my heels. I didn't care what might happen to me anymore. I was sick and tired of the twisted son of a bitch.

"What're you doing?" he asked behind me, and he sounded genuinely curious.

"I'm fucking out. Find yourself another fool to abuse."

"Suit yourself. You might even make it to the second floor."

I slammed shut the door I'd just opened and turned to him. The son of a bitch still smirked as I stormed across the room toward him, crazy furious, my fists eager to smash his face down to a pulp. Hey, I even got to throw an actual punch.

He didn't even blink as he dodged my blow and grabbed my fist, letting inertia work for him. A heartbeat later, I was bending over the table behind him, one of his hands pressing my face to the thick glass, the other twisting my arm behind my back.

The effing bastard knew aikido! Vlad had taught me the basics. That was why nobody messed with him in prison, even if his thugs were not around.

"Let go!"

I struggled to get rid of his iron grip, until my wriggling made me brush his crotch with my butt. He twisted my arm a little further and rested his groin against my buttocks.

"This is what you want?" he asked, half-amused, half-surprised. "I remember you asked me if I meant to fuck you." His hand left my head to grab my hip. "I had something different in mind, but it's okay."

I just lost it.

It was Johnson at the showers all over again, telling his Aryan boys to hold me down on my belly for him. Only now, Vlad wasn't around to send his thugs to the rescue. I wriggled and kicked and fought like the cornered animal I actually was, insulting him out loud.

Big Ellie kept his cool, as well as his grip on me, but removed his hand from my hip and moved his crotch away from my butt.

"Easy, boy," he said with his deep voice. "I ain't gonna fuck you. Told you I'd only do it if you asked. And you're gonna need to ask really nicely after such a scene."

I didn't quite register all he said. It was his attitude what finally got to me, when I realized he was only restraining me, and only so I wouldn't bounce on him the moment he let go. However, it took me a good minute to calm down enough to stop struggling. He held me down a little longer, to make sure I wouldn't attack him, and then he let go of me.