19

The stern reception lady made me wait while she made a call before nodding to the masked guard to let me through

The stern reception lady made me wait while she made a call before nodding to the masked guard to let me through. I didn't expect to find room twelve empty. Just in case, I checked Big Ellie's text. He hadn't specified a time, so I'd assumed he wanted me there when the seminar was over. Surely he'd show up at any moment. In the meantime, I could use those minutes to try to find the words to what I meant to say to him.

I strolled around the room, thinking hard. By the second lap around the long table, I noticed the side door had been left ajar. That stopped me short. Maybe he was waiting for me at the next room? I approached the door and tried to see what was on the other side without touching it. It looked like a small waiting room, and it was completely quiet.

Right across that waiting room, I saw a couch against a glass wall by a closed door. Massive blinds covered the glass wall, but they weren't closed. My eyes needed a minute to grasp the scene unfolding in the large office behind the blinds.

I froze, then stepped back so fast I almost tripped on my own feet. The glimpse I'd just had made me blush hard. Two men were in the office, Big Ellie one of them. He was resting against a big wealthy desk, hands grasping the edge, his head back, closed eyes, parted lips. The other guy was sitting right before him, head down on Big Ellie's crotch, clearly giving him a blowjob.

The idea made me frown. Was that why he never got hard with me? Because he fucked some aide's face before meeting me?

I don't know why I approached the door again, sticking to the frame to see as much of the office as I could. Now the other guy was kneeling on his chair, that had its back against the desk. His slacks were down to his knees, as he stuck out an ass any girl would envy. Big Ellie stood by his side, and the guy seemed to be giving him a handjob while he rolled up his sleeves. A chill ran down my spine when I saw him grab his bottle of oil and pump some on his hand.

"Shit!" I growled, as his hand sneaked into the other guy's crack, making him gasp and close his eyes.

Big Ellie came to stand behind him, blocking my view of the other guy from waist down, which I appreciated. I didn't need to see the whole thing, since Big Ellie's moves told crystal clear he was fucking the guy's pretty ass.

The other guy let out a muffled cry, his cheeks of a furious red, like it hurt like hell. But as Big Ellie humped slowly, pleasure replaced pain on the guy's face. A moment later, he was letting out quiet groans and jerking off, pushing his ass up to grant Big Ellie further reach into his vowels. They were clearly enjoying the fuck, and I saw Big Ellie pull fully out to pour more oil on his cock before resuming his pounding. The guy's reaction made my heart skip a beat: he seemed to catch fire, jerking off faster with his eyes tightly shut, open mouth, lost to the cock ramming his buttered ass.

Big Ellie ran his hands over the guy's back, rolling up his shirt, and bent over him. The guy straightened up as much as he could, throwing back his head. The way they kissed made my guts squirm, especially when Big Ellie held the guy tight with one arm and sent his other hand down the guy's belly. If that was a quickie with a random aide, Big Ellie was the most caring one-time lover in town.