14

"I wanna see you in your bed

"I wanna see you in your bed. Send the video before noon."

I turned back to work feeling relieved Big Ellie demanded something easy. Once more, all I needed was waiting for Steph to leave with Zoey. Pity I only had one bead left. Well, it was already Thursday. Surely he would be back the next week. Such a control freak wouldn't leave his little empire for more than a week.

Right?

The idea that he might stay out of town longer than that upset me way more than I could even start to admit.

But the next morning, after Steph left, while I made the bed and covered it with our sex blanket, the notion of being about to run out of oil for several days made my guts twitch.

Steph was thrilled with her volunteering, and had already warned me that weekends would be the busiest days for her. Not like I was about to complain about the chance of sleeping in unmolested. However, mornings without her or oil sounded rather bleak.

Nah, no way. If Big Ellie wasn't coming back, he'd direct me to more beads. At least to keep me making those stupid videos he surely didn't even watch past the first ten seconds.

Whatever.

I piled up all our pillows and throw pillows at the foot of the bed and got to it, the phone on the nightstand, my legs spread wide to allow the camera to capture my whole crotch.

Only one bead wasn't as good as two, but I was learning where and how it worked best. I didn't hesitate to rub it near butthole this time, but I tried to do it in such a way that the camera wouldn't show exactly what my fingers were doing past my nuts. The whole thing felt great, as long as I ignored the phone recording it, and I made it last as much as I could, happy to give in to the ripples and the pricks, and especially to that awesome burning line running from the back of my nuts to the head of my cock, that got hotter and triggered stronger ripples the closer I rubbed the oil to my ass. I didn't end up like a puppet with the strings cut off like the day before, but coming felt just like the icing on a cake I'd have again every time I could.

A fifteen-minute shuteye right after worked like magic for the mess I was. It didn't restore my energy levels any faster, but my head was clearer than the day before. That means that I got to the Square still feeling like a spineless slug, but lucid enough to make the comparison.

About two-thirty, Aisha sent me a glitch to fix that kept me struggling for two hours. When I finally restored that corner of the system, Bill had already taken his break, so I grabbed my lunch box and headed to the inner garden on my own. Only then I found Big Ellie's text, that had been sitting in my inbox for at least an hour.

"Pick your underwear carefully. Facetime after dinner."

What? Facetime? Now he wanted to watch me jerk off live?

"I can't at night," I replied.

I had my snack with the phone on the table, but he didn't text back. Weird. I didn't expect he would just take no for an answer. Well, maybe he had other things to do than harassing me around the clock, like making some millions. He let me be for a whole hour, until I finished my shift.